What's new

Smite - who here plays?

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
everyone that's a fan of smite needs to play smite tactics. it's like if hearthstone meets xcom/fire emblem

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I play on Xbox with a friend of mine. I know how to use a few of the gods but heavily run:
Isis (Level X)
Neith (Level X)
Erlong Shen (Level III)

Others I am capable of using:
Fafnir
Jing Wei
Belona
Solbek
Artemis
KuKulKhan
Sol

skcuf

Noob
Tyr is the man. No one has anywhere near as good of a voice pack. Get Tyr's voice pack and do woohoo.

Also, technoviking celebration.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
season 5 is out so this feels like the best time to resurrect this thread. if anyone needs a hot support player then hit me up

I'll revive the ol smite account if some ppl wanna team up. Shouldn't take long to get back into it because smite is the nrs of mobas lol they still have broken ass characters?

A friend and I use to run a clan that had 600 strong so I have other friends to fill spots.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I miss this game so much. I used to play the absolute shit out of it and played only support because every other role would get taken because I would always be the last person to join the game due to my internet.

Ares, Athena, Ymir, and Kumba were my favourites for support.
Other gods for other roles included Poseidon, Scylla, Ra for mid.
Rama for ADC which I never picked
Chaac, Guan Yu solo (Guan Yu support was also lit)
And Kali jungle because why be a carry when you can hyper carry.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
i'm down for playing with pretty much anyone :)

not gonna lie though, i'm not digging the community so far, no one seems to be tolerant to new players, they'd rather just shout them out and talk trash because they don't know what they're doing as opposed to actually helping them.
Welcome to MOBA. These games have their own spacing and pacing that you will undoubtedly catch onto in short order and seem less like a newbie.

Much of the game revolves around committing or disengaging at the right times. Once you get that down and not lose precious seconds deciding whether or not to commit, everything else will become second nature.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Only playing this a while now on ps4.
Decided to give it a go since paragon announced shutting down the servers.

Def a big adjustment ads paragon my 1st moba styled game but having fun playing, guardians fav class by fav but I do like smites mages alot better than paragons casters

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Only playing this a while now on ps4.
Decided to give it a go since paragon announced shutting down the servers.

Def a big adjustment ads paragon my 1st moba styled game but having fun playing, guardians fav class by fav but I do like smites mages alot better than paragons casters
Is paragon shutting down? That sucks, I was looking forward to getting a PS4 or for it to get moved to Xbone.

Off topic, I know, but shame. It looked really good.

Jolt

Uprise
season 5 is out so this feels like the best time to resurrect this thread. if anyone needs a hot support player then hit me up
There is nothing hot about this support. It's all about the ADC carrying him, YourPalJolt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
I've always enjoyed Smite, the season 5 map is such an improvement over the S2-4 map

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Wow haven't played this game since Jing Wei was released, there's so many new gods. I might jump back in, is there something I can read/watch that can bring me back up to speed with the new heroes and meta?

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
Wow haven't played this game since Jing Wei was released, there's so many new gods. I might jump back in, is there something I can read/watch that can bring me back up to speed with the new heroes and meta?
EmilZy is pretty good for anything support related, DMbrandon is pretty informative if you can stomach the way he flips on people sometimes, Dukesloth isn't bad either.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Is paragon shutting down? That sucks, I was looking forward to getting a PS4 or for it to get moved to Xbone.

Off topic, I know, but shame. It looked really good.
Ye in april servers shutting down, even the china version to my knowledge.

A shame indeed

Spooky Deadeye

Project-6 β
I play on the PC and main all Egyptian gods, but my tops are Anibus, Khepri Thoth and some others. I mostly mastered the art of Tanking like a boss.