What's new

General/Other Smarrgasm Pls

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
My name is Rain and i want barfs pls. Im gonna go ahead and do this while everyone is. Some will say im trolling but these could actually be useful. Rain however is fine as he is but these would fix any of the problems he has.
1-Make RH combo after 43 (damage scaling would be fine since his damage is very high)
2-D3 plus on hit. Would allow his pressure to have a low check like Johnny's D3.
3-Improve Lightnings hitbox and recovery or take water gun and make it a true projectile.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Does Rain really need #1? He's overly effective without it, as far as I can tell. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
My name is Rain and i want barfs pls. Im gonna go ahead and do this while everyone is. Some will say im trolling but these could actually be useful. Rain however is fine as he is but these would fix any of the problems he has.
1-Make RH combo after 43 (damage scaling would be fine since his damage is very high)
2-D3 plus on hit. Would allow his pressure to have a low check like Johnny's D3.
3-Improve Lightnings hitbox and recovery or take water gun and make it a true projectile.
1. OK fine, wouldnt really change anything because ur supposed to hit confirm 43 into bubble or lightning anyway
2. Pokes with Rain are irrelevant, you're either RHing, or cancelling, or armouring.
3. Water gun is -2 on block which is mad good for an unbreakable projectile with pushback into his standing 4 range

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Give him a real projectile. His zoning game is crap. He has to armor dash or teleport his way in, both of which are costly in terms of meter and life (if tele is punished).

Also a voice. Give him a damn intro quote or whatever.