What's new

Skype users?

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Just wondered if anyone here gets on skype or any other voice chat system? I think it'd be cool to meet others and start a confrence to discuss about MK and other topics. And to at least meet other MK players through voice or webcam. Chatting through text is fine, but sometimes I'd rather actually talk. lol
Anyway, just thought I'd put it out there as an idea. Perhaps we can add our vskype or other voice chat user names in here if you're all up to something like that.
Cheers all.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Eh, I'm not a big talker, so I'll have to pass. I'm always down for text conversations though.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
gammaray.mk

I work the same way prefer to chat rather than text but I will admit I am looking for people that want to talk about sports. Aside from my friends who like soccer, I haven't had people to chat about the other "Big 5" sports consistently.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I just created a Skype account for this purpose. My Skype is desperdicio666. If someone can add me, it'd be great, because I can practice my English, since I'm hispanic. If someone from England has a Skype account and adds me, all the better. Always remember to say that you're from TYM, otherwise I may not accept friendship.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I just created a Skype account for this purpose. My Skype is desperdicio666. If someone can add me, it'd be great, because I can practice my English, since I'm hispanic. If someone from England has a Skype account and adds me, all the better. Always remember to say that you're from TYM, otherwise I may not accept friendship.
De donde eres?

Error

DF2+R2
When I add TYM people on Skype I always introduce myself as 20/m/USA 8"

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
pj.thedj

I'll love you long time/chat about anything/discuss fighters/willingly be a guest on a podcast or whatever ;)

Espio

Kokomo
My Skype is Espio872. I can help with English if you're willing to help me with my Spanish :).

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
looks like am the only person that uses their real name, makes me a little worry
add me
world cup talk, hearthstone, why religion is the root of all evil
or stupid shit l0l
I speak spanish
Honduras, but I live in USA
[email protected]