What's new

Skipping the credits and Scorpion combo help.

Ive been playing MK4 for the PC recently and was wondering if there is an easy way to skip the credits at the end of the single player mode?

Instead of making two threads I will post my second question here as well.

Ive been trying this combo with scorpion:
HP, HK, D+HP, Spear, HP, HP, HK, D+HP, aaHP, Jump HK,Air Throw(10 Hits, 43%)

I cant seem to get the air throw at the end, is it the same as umk3 where you just press kick and block at the same time? I've been trying that, but it just ends up doing the kick or the throw, not both.

*EDIT* I finally did it, but still dont understand why it doesn't always work. It seems like I may have to press kick and then press block, but not at the same time. I would still love some help. *EDIT*

ded

Elder God
i usualy tap block immidiately after the jump hk, but sometimes the air throw will not work and you will have to tap it twice. here is the clip in practice mode: http://mk.ediko.net/mk4/scorp46.wmv

i guess you will not have problems with it after few mins of practice

i usualy tap block immidiately after the jump hk, but sometimes the air throw will not work and you will have to tap it twice. here is the clip in practice mode: http://mk.ediko.net/mk4/scorp46.wmv

i guess you will not have problems with it after few mins of practice
Thanks ded.

You need to change scorpion's guide a little bit. The video you posted shows him doing 11 hits with 46%, but the 2nd combo in the guide is only 10 hits for 43%. I presume its the second aaHP that is missing, but I could be wrong.
If I am right, will 2 aaHP's work on the PC version? Actually, a better question would be, are there any combos that can be done on gold, but not on the PC?

Thanks again. :)

ded

Elder God
i skipped the first aahp, because it was in basic combos section, otherwise aahpx2 will work too. as for the diff platform combos everything should work but some combos will be more difficult to be performed on the pc version (reiko teleport ones for example).

ok. I am starting to love this game, I never realised how similar it is to UMK3.
How can I play it online with a PC? I really need some human competition. My first guess would be with an n64 emulator that can be hooked up to kaillera, but I want to know what the standard way of doing it is

7h30n

Noob
It's possible to play MK4 online on PC ??

Skateblind, if you do find out how to, tell me we could play together. I am also in need for human competition, ther's like noone to play with me here :(