What's new

Skins you would like to see in Kombat Pack 2?

lol there's barely any love for Goro.

I would love to see MKD Sub, MKD Mac, MK4 Reptile, MK4 Shinnok, MK1 Goro, new skins for Erron, Kotal, etc. I also hope the compat skins aren't just palette swaps :/

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It doesn't need to be a Noob skin but I want a Sub skin based off of the elder Sub. Just more sinister looking like the MK9 alt but cooler.

MK1 Goro
kintaro skin
Classic cyborg skins
Classic shinnok
MKDA Raiden
MKDA Scorpion
MKDA Kano
MKD Sub Zero
MKD Ermac
MKD Tanya
:)

Non-Alien Baraka

Human Cyrax/Sektor/Smoke

Special Forces Kung Jin - something to make him fit with the other Kombat Kidz

Green Arrow Kung Jin would be cool too

Flesh Pits Mileena because dammit I worked my ass off for that costume in MK9

some of the concept art designs like Raiden with armor and punk Jacqui/Cassie

more of the Kold War style costumes

and of course the best possible costume for Ermac:

Yobotnorot

I shape bones, pierce hearts, and spray venom
I would love more costumes for the emperess of out world but she has tons of costumes already in comparison to a Jackie Briggs/Dvorah/ Cassie / ferra who have 1 or 2

GQJ

Noob
Mileena already has my favorite skin in the game with her kahnum skin but I always thought a Victorian Era or steam punk costume would look really cool for her.
I think the steam punk costume would be better for Cassie Cage or Jacqui Briggs, a more modern cultural costume for the modern characters. I could get on that Victorian era train for Mileena.

I would also like a White Kahnum skin.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I think the steam punk costume would be better for Cassie Cage or Jacqui Briggs, a more modern cultural costume for the modern characters. I could get on that Victorian era train for Mileena.

I would also like a White Kahnum skin.
You're right a steam punk Jacqui would be absolutely perfect.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I was really sad that she didn't get a costume from the Japanese-themed costume pack.

Would have loved to see her with some sort of Hannya mask or mask Oni mask with teeth on it.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Mileena has so many options for outfits. She reminds me a lot of Ivy from SC. I actually prefer her clothed - she looks great and it is sexier

I would love to see her in something like this but include a top hat or something

Ha i just wanted her klassic costume but since i couldn't get the app i couldn't get the costume D: tbh i didn't like most of her costumes in this game, wish she did have the one in my pic tho

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Mileena has got the best style in the roster, also got the best ass

Not sure what else she needs really but because she wears a face mask, maybe like a dress up ball costume mask would be nice

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Shredder Sub Zero is what I want the most.

John wick skin for Erron black.

Tuxedo johnny

Something goofy for Quan chi

Husk skin for d'vorah

Cyber ferra/torr

Movie star cassie cage

Kick boxing Jacqui

Cyberized Takeda

Hi-tech Kung Jin

Steam punk kotal kahn( changes the look of his weapons and totems as well)