What's new

Question Skarlet's next major

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its time for skarlet to get a top 8 again or better...a major win. So when is skarlets next major appearance? My next major is Final Round in March but is there one before then?

FCP/EMP SCAR
RedRaptor10
Mosp
Johnny2d
Ninj
@otherskarletmainsinusthatimforgetting

I just want to know what to look forward to before I make my return in March.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Its time for skarlet to get a top 8 again or better...a major win. So when is skarlets next major appearance? My next major is Final Round in March but is there one before then?

FCP/EMP SCAR
RedRaptor10
Mosp
Johnny2d
Ninj
@otherskarletmainsinusthatimforgetting

I just want to know what to look forward to before I make my return in March.
You'll be playing in a visible forum sooner than me I'm afraid, although I'm workin on it and really looking forward to getting out there.

I will be going to at least one major in 2013, probably later rather than sooner. I am playing in my locals when they happen and trying to get more of an offline scene going in minneapolis. I'll be recording matches next time they happen so I'll post results. I'll be repping Skarlet in every way i can but its slow going for me, but I am picking up steam.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I only have hope for KH_Scar to make it unfortunetly (sorry for the other ^^ but top 8 is rhoff and CD turned back to kitana). Lot of major he was supposed to be there but he wasn't so not expecting that much before injustice comes out.

Big good luck for everyone trying.