What's new

Skarlets new hair!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Imma keep it all the way live with y'all. I love me some Skarlet but im not in love with the new hairstyle. I honestly like the short hair more because her head shape compliments it. She has that devilish, yet seductive look with a really oval shape head. So her fierce face expressions give it that much more life into her look and i feel the new hair takes that away because now we're not paying attention to her beautiful face, we're staring at her new $30 Decater cheap ass lace front. Issa no for me dogg.
I agree, I don't think the bob is working as well with the facial design as the pixie cut did. Oh well!

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Imma keep it all the way live with y'all. I love me some Skarlet but im not in love with the new hairstyle. I honestly like the short hair more because her head shape compliments it. She has that devilish, yet seductive look with a really oval shape head. So her fierce face expressions give it that much more life into her look and i feel the new hair takes that away because now we're not paying attention to her beautiful face, we're staring at her new $30 Decater cheap ass lace front. Issa no for me dogg.
I wish I could like this post 100 times, it says exactly what I was thinking. I'm a hard no on this new hair, give me that pixie cut.

I feel like there's no way the pixie cut is just gone though and it will be available. Why would they completely remove an already finished asset?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I agree, I don't think the bob is working as well with the facial design as the pixie cut did. Oh well!
I wish I could like this post 100 times, it says exactly what I was thinking. I'm a hard no on this new hair, give me that pixie cut.

I feel like there's no way the pixie cut is just gone though and it will be available. Why would they completely remove an already finished asset?
I'm hoping the hair is part of the gear you can customized. I know the ones shown in the build is very limited, but didnt NRS said you can unlock different pieces in different modes?

Lun

proud TERF!
Why are some of you assuming they removed the pixie cut? The idea never even came to me. It seems evident that she's got different hairstyles. It's like seeing Kano without mustaches and assuming they removed them from all of his skins.

Armac

Noob
Maybe they moved the old hairstyle to an alt we haven't seen yet? Although we'd then need to hope the accompanying outfit is as good as this one.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ugh.

As someone who hates off matching colors, the fact that it’s dark red kind of pisses me off because it clashed with the bright scarlet of her actual costumes

Doesn’t seem to be a cosmetic piece so we can’t even change it.

I won’t say it was a bad choice, because you actual Skarlet fans/loyalists wanted this so them listening is really great.

It just... isn’t for me, as someone who cares about design as much as gameplay when deciding mains and subs, I don’t really want to play her now.

Lun

proud TERF!
....Guys, nobody of you understands she's got different hairstyles? You really think that, for some reason, they changed her pixie cut?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
....Guys, nobody of you understands she's got different hairstyles? You really think that, for some reason, they changed her pixie cut?
The video shows all of her swappable gear pieces dude, hair wasn’t one of them.

I’m sure she’ll have different hair on the other skins, but I liked this outfit the most so seeing the hair changed bums me out

Raider

Noob
It's totally opposite for me.
I can't explain how much i like new hairstyle. I think that she looks great now.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

They wouldn’t. People are being ridiculous about this.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's totally opposite for me.
I can't explain how much i like new hairstyle. I think that she looks great now.
And thats fine for you to but people that were complaining about her short hair failed to realize the vision of her redesign. It was all about THE MUG, not the hair. Her makeup is FLAWLESS VICTORY status, from the the white cream crease to the red shadow, to the LUSCIOUS glossy red lips and thats why her face was so big to show her perfections. The new hair hides that and makes her look.....cheap. So i really hope there is an option to get her old hair back because I want my main to serve FACE NOT LACE!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The video shows all of her swappable gear pieces dude, hair wasn’t one of them.

I’m sure she’ll have different hair on the other skins, but I liked this outfit the most so seeing the hair changed bums me out
The hair isn’t gear, but part of another skin. Lighten up.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I don't think anyone's super bent out of shape, but as you can see in the video I linked, this hairstyle has replaced the pixie in all the skins that used to have the pixie. It's not so much a new asset as it is the same asset restructured -- the 'wings' of the bob have been added on top of the earlier pixie texture.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That’s what I was explaining to the person I quoted, did you not read? And I’m not that hurt by this, like I said previously, I think the good they listened to their fans, I’m just of the minority that liked what we had before/didn’t like her MK9 hair color.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I'm hoping the hair is part of the gear you can customized. I know the ones shown in the build is very limited, but didnt NRS said you can unlock different pieces in different modes?

do you like the dark color as well over the red?

Lun

proud TERF!
Yeah, I'm convinced that the developers didn't listen to that kind of "fans" who didn't like the pixie cut because female characters must have long flowing hair otherwise they "look like a SJW". Because let's be honest, the people who complained loudly about her short hair were mostly THAT kind of people.

I'm pretty convinced the devs were instead planning different hairstyles for Skarlet all along, and both the pixie cut and this hairstyle are in the game.