What's new

Tech Skarlet's Invincibilty Glitch from a Up Slash

AkTiVe

o.o
I'm aware this Invincibilty bug has been know already for Kabal and Rayden not to sure about Skarlets but I found a way to do it from a Up Slash.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
as i stated before, you don't need a setup to perform this glitch, just win the round and do it, it will work

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarlet can do it off nearly every (if not all) her moves. It's been covered :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I did it on accident the other day. Back when these were discovered I was thinking, no need to learn this, i'll never use it, but I suppose I should know how to do it so I avoid doing it on accident.

So... super dumb\late question, how do you do the glitch?

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'm pretty sure she can't do it in her round-ending animation where she takes a few steps back. Tried it. Never works for me. As for when she sticks her knife in the ground I can get it every time.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Sometimes even with the stabbing ground animation I can't get it to work. Btw, I always try to get the invincibility glitch whenever I win a round but I'll still play like normal after FIGHT! appears on screen. The only time I ever do the glitch for the whole match is when I want to troll Rampage254
If you got hit, all you have to do is wait right until she takes out the knife then hold block. And bam! You're Jesus.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sometimes even with the stabbing ground animation I can't get it to work. Btw, I always try to get the invincibility glitch whenever I win a round but I'll still play like normal after FIGHT! appears on screen. The only time I ever do the glitch for the whole match is when I want to troll Rampage254

Trololololololo hohohohoh:p

I just love you both, you guys are crazy lol