What's new

Question skarlet wake up move?

Can anyone please tell me her best wake up move, I keep gettting presured on wakeup and I can't tell which move to use best.

If you're getting pressured physically and they're not blocking on wake-up, definitely D,B 4. But it's only has a couple invincible frames on startup, so it's better to enhance it for a free 12% damage. And if you're getting pressured with projectiles on wakeup, enhanced D,F 3 then 4 is my favorite option because people usually don't see it coming and it can completely put the game back into your control.

How about D,B 4 or D,F 2 / D,B 2?
Teleport is DECENT at best on wake up, but as far as wake up attacks go, skarlet got screwed. Her df2 is WAY to slow to be used, as a wake up, as is her DB2. DB4 is VERY dangerous because she has a lot of lag on block. She may not go into a spin like some of the cast, but frankly, I find it easier to combo off a skarlet teleport because she's always right on top of you and you don't even have to worry about doing an nj1 or trying to start in the middle of a juggle string.

Though dflash is correct about tele when they aren't blocking, if they're right on top of you, A LOT OF THE TIME, they will be able to knock you out of start up frames on teleport, in fact, it happens way often. I have a feeling it's not that difficult. He is more than correct about EX. df3~4 for projectiles. You could even make it an EX. df3~db2 if they have a slow projectile which would give you a launcher as a wake up which is always nice.

Tele seems to work for me on wake up, but i have been hit out of it a few times... I never do enhanced moves on wake up if its upclose pressure i'm under since the few times i have, for some reason the game has made me block the attack and still make me use one bar of meter. Dunno if that has been fixed in a patch, but i've just learned to not do them.

I've never tried it, but her df1 is fast, so maybe do that on wake up to a dash cancel for close pressure? Or just df3~4.

Tele seems to work for me on wake up, but i have been hit out of it a few times... I never do enhanced moves on wake up if its upclose pressure i'm under since the few times i have, for some reason the game has made me block the attack and still make me use one bar of meter. Dunno if that has been fixed in a patch, but i've just learned to not do them.

I've never tried it, but her df1 is fast, so maybe do that on wake up to a dash cancel for close pressure? Or just df3~4.
Dagger won't work on wake up because, once again, you can just get batted right out of it. And df3~4 is unsafe without the armor frame because by the time you have a frame to throw the 4 on, your invicibility frames have already run out. Seriously, skarlet is a little screwed on wake up.