What's new

Question SKarlet Stuff

Defenestrator

I do windows
I appreciate all the effort Eddy Wang and Ninj and @LOrdoftheFLY and RedRaptor10 etc and so on have done exploring Skarlet. (I'm sorry if I left anyone out) BUT it seems there is a new tech or strategy coming out with a new thread every day. I apologize for being somewhat lazy but is there a good guide to go to to learn Skarlet and her strategies? Many thanks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I appreciate all the effort Eddy Wang and Ninj and @LOrdoftheFLY and RedRaptor10 etc and so on have done exploring Skarlet. (I'm sorry if I left anyone out) BUT it seems there is a new tech or strategy coming out with a new thread every day. I apologize for being somewhat lazy but is there a good guide to go to to learn Skarlet and her strategies? Many thanks.
we explore and then we see if its useful or not, there isin't nothing particulary to be worried about, just hold on a few more.

We've been working on a guide, and its nearly as ready, only a few subjects left to discuss and a revision to make, then it would not be more problems about strategies and stuff.

ryublaze

Noob
You can look at the video guides in the video guides thread, but it's still a lot of information to take in. You might learn more by watching match videos to see how she is played by different people, or you can play some of us online cuz I know Scar says he learns better by playing.