What's new

Strategy Skarlet Reverse combos

SaJa

FH_FenriR
We don't use those reverse combo that much, and redraptor and eddy just let me think about what Skarlet would be able to do.

Those aren't BnB yet, I really think we can upgrad them (my diagonal dagger execution sucks and probably comes too late).

If you have ideas /discuss. :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I really like the reverse into u3 dagger 112. really good stuff there. That is essential for skarlet to maintain tactical advantage.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
First I just wanted to find out a way to reset diagonal air dagger in a midscreen combo. And here came out eddy wang with his bloodbaal thread. I also know redraptor uses a lot those kind of stuff to get out of the corner. And actually, with the reverse BnB Skarlet has tons of possibilities. :eek:

ryublaze

Noob
I would have never thought of the u3 dagger 112 combo, and wow that does 38% that's cool.

Also another reverse corner combo:
NJP, 3 (or maybe it was b2 or 2...I forgot), red dash, up slash, b1,1,f4, red dash, up slash, 1,1,2

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
for the blood splat trap if u do a plink from 2 to 1 the njp will either hit or not hit but either way the down dagger stands them up, its just a safeguard , my splat trap is f3 rd downslash u3 2 rd upslash njp down dagger, blood ball its like 33%
edit / thx for the credit saja but i didnt have a part in this :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i think you can get 39% or 40% with this reset, and still get the +12 frame advantage, i found this during the uppercut combos, but i rarely use it. Nice stuff there.

Red also showed a way to put them back in the corner with the reverse slash, very cool, and yes is good for positioning and also set it up some counter reads.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
fr stack : everyone participating to the skarlet kommunauty has a role to play ^^

Eddy Wang : find me a better diaognal reset midscreen please, your execution looks legit. ^^ We probably can link a f4 right after the dagger.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Eddy Wang : find me a better diaognal reset midscreen please, your execution looks legit. ^^ We probably can link a f4 right after the dagger.
Try this:
F4~rd~ds, F4~rd~us, U3, U34, Blood Drop.

I can try to find a midscreen diagonal reset, i will let you guys know if i find anything. My D-Pad is failing, the square and triangle are fucked, and its been screwing my execution, i will try to get some new D-Pads in the future.