What's new

General/Other Skarlet gimmicks

ryublaze

Noob
What gimmicks have you found? There's two that I think are kind of weird but cool nonetheless.

1. EX Blood Drop can hit OTG in some situations. I think this is a gimmick because it only works on people who don't know how to fight Skarlet. If they don't block then it'll hit them and you get more damage. If they do block you're at disadvantage and you'd end up wasting a bar of meter and get punished. I think Ninj has mentioned this before but I can't find the post.

2. In the corner on a standing opponent, if you do D4, EX Red Dash you'll go right through your opponent and put yourself in the corner. What's cool about this is that if you do a delayed Down Slash, it'll hit your opponent behind you. So if your opponent is blocking low or tries to jump out, they'll get hit and you can dash back and do a corner combo. It's gimmicky because they can just block high and you'd end up eating a full punish corner combo.

You guys probably already know these but just wanted to share. :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Flesh and Blood Dagger cance, F21 blood ball makes it look like a legit set up, however it baits longer wakeup attacks, but if they just simply tech roll they'll have to block the ball, or they will take damage, if they decide to delay the wakeup attack the ball will hit them.

Its a gimmick because they can wakeup attack imediatly.