What's new

Strategy Skarlet Combo cancel

Rebox87

Noob
hi!!

this is my first post and to show some variants of the Skarlet cancel combo, I hope you enjoy.

saludos desde Chile.

The only combos I incorporate the dagger cancel into are 212 dc 212 cancel into red slide. and f312 dc 212 cancel into red slide.

how to cancel

I have a feeling this is some kind of g-14 classified stuff casue no one gives me a straight answer on this:

How do you cancel? I know dash sometimes cancels, and with ermac to cancel his hover you push down down, but is the cancel specific to each move you are cancelling? Im already vicious... with the cancel game under my belt i will be deadly!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I have a feeling this is some kind of g-14 classified stuff casue no one gives me a straight answer on this:

How do you cancel? I know dash sometimes cancels, and with ermac to cancel his hover you push down down, but is the cancel specific to each move you are cancelling? Im already vicous... with the cancel game under my belt i will be deadly!
Cancelling is different depending on the move. Some moves have instant cancels, some have delays. Skarlet's dagger has a delay - go to practice mode, you'll get it.

I'd advise ending that combo with 112 into dash slide+upslash/downslash to reset the opponent into the corner and gaining an extra 13-42%+reset, depending on what you hit with on the dashslash.

Cancelling is different depending on the move. Some moves have instant cancels, some have delays. Skarlet's dagger has a delay - go to practice mode, you'll get it.QUOTE]

That's good info about the timing... could you give me an example of the cancel for her dagger?