What's new

Skarlet Brutalities

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I'm missing a finisher, and I'd really like to know what it is. Thanks to anyone who can help.

END OF ROUND TAUNTS:

"Quick Cut"
"Blood Bubble"
"Just a Sip"
"Cut Above"
"Blood Rain"
"Clean Blood"
"Taming Tentacles"
"Spilling Blood"
"Blood Port"

BRUTALITIES:

"The Klassic"
"Bottom Out"
"Melted"
"Not Dead Yet"
"Feeding Time"
"Purge"
"Beautiful Blood"
"Gushing Garrote"

Attachments

Alex_Smith

Apparently, Skarlet just got another finisher today. Not sure if it's a brutality or end of round taunt. Please post up if you find it!

Wavy

Block Spammer
That's not new. It's been in the game since launch. https://streamable.com/eaqv8 A video from April 2019 an AI did. Click the view # to see views by date. The brutality itself has always been in the game. Wonder if they meant "new" by implementing a way of getting it. But as of now it's still unobtainable.

Last edited:

Alex_Smith

Here it is:

It's kinda messy.

Also:
I'm assuming that's one of the two finishers that isn't on my list. It has been in the game for months (as one that can be performed by the AI), but no one seems to know how to unlock it, if that's even possible right now. Still, there's another one that was added with this recent patch, too.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Blood trail the person must be blocking at sweep distance with red mist active? I tried to do it against AI and couldn't get it out. At least y'all solved that issue for me

Also the one with simple slaughter I have no clue at all how to trigger that.

However my AI gave me these two.

No clue how that happened because I don't have them unlocked.
The one with blood trail, it won’t work if you didn’t get the first hit of the match.

Komatose

The Prettiest
They have the tongue one where the tongue grabs them and squeezes their head off. (DB4).

The conditions for that I think is just use it 3 times or 5, hit whiff or block and land it for the last hit of the match obviously and you got it.