What's new

Situational BnB Combos

Seapeople

This one's for you
Here's some sorta new stuff that I've been using lately. Let me know what you think of it.

The first part is a reset combo that actually works on the right side corner. The timing is a little tricky, and if you do it too late your opponent can still tech roll to escape.
The second part shows some ways that you can go invisible mid-combo without spending meter on ex forceballs.
The third part is a couple corner carry combos, and the last part shows a reverse uppercut set up. The reverse uppercut into elbow dash keeps you in the other person's face whether or not they tech roll. You can choose how to deal with each character's wakeup options from there.

NariTuba

disMember
Very good stuff man!

Is there no way to follow up those reverse uppercuts with more damage (more than a slide I mean). The corner carry combo at 0:38, you juggle them with 2 forceballs, that sets them up for a very high reverse uppercut (higher than 1 forceball). Maybe that can be continued?

Anyway great stuff. The invisibility setups are awesome!

Seapeople

This one's for you
Very good stuff man!

Is there no way to follow up those reverse uppercuts with more damage (more than a slide I mean). The corner carry combo at 0:38, you juggle them with 2 forceballs, that sets them up for a very high reverse uppercut (higher than 1 forceball). Maybe that can be continued?

Anyway great stuff. The invisibility setups are awesome!
Thanks. Most of Reptile's combos after an uppercut have to be done near the corner and are too hard to do in a match. You might be able to get a d4 or slide at the most midscreen