What's new

Tech Sinestro's ridiculous corner combo damage....the truth unveiled!!!

nualphaJPN

Toriko

I've given a lot of you a visual representation of what the trait combo would look like, if you need reference.

I give credit to jhcrane for this combo starter, but whatever combo you decide to use in game is all YOU.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!

I've given a lot of you a visual representation of what the trait combo would look like, if you need reference.

I give credit to jhcrane for this combo starter, but whatever combo you decide to use in game is all YOU.
Hey, you can add another 3 to this combo very easily for more damage. Thanks for the shout out.

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
hey guys, don't mean to derail the thread but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate place to put this.
I have quick question: Does Filipino Champ still play this game?

After talking smack on the MK community and saying how he was playing Sinestro I thought that it was strange that I haven't heard anything from/about him at all since the game dropped...

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok guys, I went thru all of my corner combos today (post patch 1.5) and they are still in tact. The only change is you no longer do the j2 in the long corner combos anymore. While you can technically still land the j2 it is nearly a just frame attack now and thats not worth an extra 1%-2% damage. Simply drop the j2 out of the corner combos and all is right as rain.

EX: His 65% now does 63% and his 78% super now does 77%. Sinestro is still very strong.....I have updated this in the original post........Yellow Lanterns Unite.

Ok guys, I went thru all of my corner combos today (post patch 1.5) and they are still in tact. The only change is you no longer do the j2 in the long corner combos anymore. While you can technically still land the j2 it is nearly a just frame attack now and thats not worth an extra 1%-2% damage. Simply drop the j2 out of the corner combos and all is right as rain.

EX: His 65% now does 63% and his 78% super now does 77%. Sinestro is still very strong.....I have updated this in the original post........Yellow Lanterns Unite.
Thank God!

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Well I have been out of the game for a while. Went into the lab today and it's nice to see all of these combos still work. Nice!!! My hard work really paid off.

Back to the lab.