What's new

General/Other Sinestro R.I.P. 2013-He never was allowed to live

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Nobody knows what we are talking about and it's great
On an extremely mildly related topic, I started to tear up at Kings Island (amusement part) about 6 years ago when I was standing in line for the Top Gun ride...because after the park lost it's Paramount movie rights, the name was changed to "Flight Deck" and they got rid of all the 30 second clips of ultra cheesy music that only made the wait feel as long as...

30 seconds multiplied by how many times they played "Take my Breath Away"

*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO SINESTRO AND READ HIS LETTER WHILE LISTENING TO HIS SONG OF CHOICE AT HIS FUNERAL

Name: Sinestro

Cause Of Death: Negative Frames

Funeral Hosted by: Pig

Homily/Sermon at Funeral: Pig

What/Who/How Much was Left in his Will: "I have chosen to leave power "to install fear" to pig but I also leave him with great sadness on our departure as well as every negative frame you could want that will haunt you in your dreams like shards of broken glass on your eye ball"

Special Musical Number performed: Mike and the mechanics

We Will Miss you Sinestro, I for one am very sad on your passing. But whatever it was that caused you to construct a noose must have been too terrible to bare.

Credit: Phase 3 for decorating the funeral home as well as his casket
AK Pig Of The Hut

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Yea, really.. Why bump an old thread over new hype?

because there is new discussion to be had about the hype surrounding sinestro right now but new participants must get up to speed with the conversation so we dont tread on old ground.

and because its funny

jaym7018

Noob
because there is new discussion to be had about the hype surrounding sinestro right now but new participants must get up to speed with the conversation so we dont tread on old ground.

and because its funny
If its a new discussion why are topics that are months and multiple patches old being bumped? You people are sad.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
If its a new discussion why are topics that are months and multiple patches old being bumped? You people are sad.

like the post said, so we dont recycle old arguments that have already been established. but that its just an excuse for the main reason of its just funny.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut
This is the thread that first got me interested in Sinestro. Cheers.:D
Yeah Sinestro is a beast. Dude when are you not on Killer Instinct, we haven't played Injustice in forever lol. We should play soon
I just realise hiw old this tread was lol
Cause of death -- negative frames. I mean, how can a zoner zone, when his zoning is so negative? Paulo plz :p
This thread was made when

Arachnid was a high,
-36 giving him zero wakeups, absolutely no way to get up
B12 high
Trait 5 sec to charge
Throw 9%

Let's be serious here about when this was made

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
"The only way to operate out here is by fear.
They hit, I hit harder. They attack, I annihilate." - Sinestro
But after his ring was taken from him, he stopped talking shit huh?