What's new

Question Sinestro PS4 Problem?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
So, I got my PS4, got Injustice, and jumped right online for some matches. I pick Sinestro and start going in on my opponent, when I realize EVERY time I do D1, Shackles, the D1 hits, Shackles gets blocked. Anyone else having problems with their character on the PS4 version of Injustice Ultimate Edition? Also, is this a PS4 problem or Injustice Ultimate Edition problem?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
So, I got my PS4, got Injustice, and jumped right online for some matches. I pick Sinestro and start going in on my opponent, when I realize EVERY time I do D1, Shackles, the D1 hits, Shackles gets blocked. Anyone else having problems with their character on the PS4 version of Injustice Ultimate Edition? Also, is this a PS4 problem or Injustice Ultimate Edition problem?
Well damn. Let's not make PS4 tournament standard.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
see if it happens to other chars aswell. Did you test d1-lift for example.

D1, Lift works fine as Lantern. Lets hope this is the only problem on the PS4 version. Everyone try to find other stuff with their mains and see if anything else does not work. As of right now, I am not playing the PS4 version of Injustice seriously until this is fixed. I am fine staying on the PS3 version anyway, as there are a lot more players. There are only like 6 people online on the PS4 version of Injustice lol.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
D1, Lift works fine as Lantern. Lets hope this is the only problem on the PS4 version. Everyone try to find other stuff with their mains and see if anything else does not work. As of right now, I am not playing the PS4 version of Injustice seriously until this is fixed. I am fine staying on the PS3 version anyway, as there are a lot more players. There are only like 6 people online on the PS4 version of Injustice lol.

I was just going to say that there could be other inconsistencies on the PS4 version.

People have already confirmed that D1 Shackles works fine on the PC version, and that's the Ultimate Edition. Which leads me to believe that this issue is console-specific.

Seriously, we've already had to deal with PS Vita's frame-dropping bullshit. I really hope this doesn't get out of hand as well. Injustice is too fun for me to see this happen. :(

zoofs

bless
this is stupid.. also random question but are the leaderboards on ps4 completely new? or continued on from ps3

I was just going to say that there could be other inconsistencies on the PS4 version.

People have already confirmed that D1 Shackles works fine on the PC version, and that's the Ultimate Edition. Which leads me to believe that this issue is console-specific.

Seriously, we've already had to deal with PS Vita's frame-dropping bullshit. I really hope this doesn't get out of hand as well. Injustice is too fun for me to see this happen. :(
PS Vita also isn't up to date.