What's new

Strategy Sinestro Corner Vortex

I just found another corner vortex, but it requires trait.

Do any combo in the corner and after the shackles end the combo in jip2~22. This leaves the opponent standing and Sinestro at +10. With trait, Sinestro can combo off his sweep, so after the standing reset Sinestro gets a 50/50 between sweep and b2. Both of these combos lead into another standing reset and a repeat of the scenario.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@legion666
@JHCRANE 14
@PLAYING TO W1N
@Vulcan Hades
NKZero
Guys, you really need to stop saying he can combo off his sweep, he can't - it is a blockable otg. If opponen is familiar with the set up he will always just block high, and when you do the sweep he will still be blocking, you will waste a shot of Trait with the opponent standblocking in front of you, and you don't really have advantage because most of the +frames from Trait a eaten up by the recovery of the sweep!

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
Guys, you really need to stop saying he can combo off his sweep, he can't - it is a blockable otg. If opponen is familiar with the set up he will always just block high, and when you do the sweep he will still be blocking, you will waste a shot of Trait with the opponent standblocking in front of you, and you don't really have advantage because most of the +frames from Trait a eaten up by the recovery of the sweep!
If you do trait early, it would combo.

If you do trait early, it would combo.
No! D3 doesn't combo into Trait no matter how early you do Trait. Come on Just test!! I did this like the first week the game came out.Put the dummy on block standing, do the sweep and Shoot Trait as soon as you can - the dummy will be OTG'd into stand blocking

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
No! D3 doesn't combo into Trait no matter how early you do Trait. Come on Just test!! I did this like the first week the game came out.Put the dummy on block standing, do the sweep and Shoot Trait as soon as you can - the dummy will be OTG'd into stand blocking
You should test it... I've tested it... :3

good looking out man but a lot of the stuff you said is incorrect. i will constructively update this when i have time. keep hitten the lab guys. good stuff

NKZero

Noob
good looking out man but a lot of the stuff you said is incorrect. i will constructively update this when i have time. keep hitten the lab guys. good stuff
Yeah apologies for some mis-information but I'm not the greatest tester lol. Also my "training partners" so to speak don't really know how to hold a controller that well so unfortunately it wasn't 100% well tested.

Although SomeCubanGuy I believe responded in this thread somewhere that the axe of terror cross-up mix-ups could happen off j+3 rather than j+1. Maybe his is correct?