What's new

Sindel wake up options?

Neclord

Noob
So what do you think is the best option?
Her Step Up move, because it's an overhead and create a good distance?

Or do you use her Yell? I guess the Yell is a pretty bad wake up option most of the time, especially when you fight against characters like Kung Lao with fast jabs interrupting everything.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
wake up yell has def been handy for me..i use it way more than step up...gotta learn the timing and just know when its the better option..its no wake up kitana uplift but hey it does the job..once sindel is patched ads we can do 2,1 yell and B+3 into yell...she will be much better

Neclord

Noob
wake up yell has def been handy for me..i use it way more than step up...gotta learn the timing and just know when its the better option..its no wake up kitana uplift but hey it does the job..once sindel is patched ads we can do 2,1 yell and B+3 into yell...she will be much better
Oh B+3 into Yell will work too after the patch?
That's godlike. :)

I ussually get screwed by doing step up unless they're right on top of me. But yeah i find doing a low kick, or just blocking good for me. I'm sure there are other options.

Too bad b+2 can't combo into scream lol

I use wake up step up all the time. Most people don't even notice it's coming at all.

I also use wake up low fb a lot, depending on range of course.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i use step up if i see they are going to do a special move.. i use :en Low fireball if they are at a distance trying to do a fireball/zone or dashing in.

zeus

Noob
I use the step kick or a cancelled levitation since it has some invis frames and then mix that in with the get away string.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I use step up most of the time, they dont expect it. Never thought of using yell, i usually only use yell when my opponents about to get up:/