What's new

General/Other Sindel Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sindel Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's basically a Skype-chatting, no?
Well, yes. The original post of each of these character council threads explains that. And now that I have my new laptop, I can potentially integrate gameplay into each of these councils starring the players they showcase, provided it doesn't distract too much from the discussion at hand.

x_0

Noob
GamerBlake90
I see...Well, I'm not a big fan of pure talking tbh(I don't watch any of the podcasts and all that kinda stuff).
Actual gameplay stuff with some sort of explanation could be amusing/interesting though

Still, thanx for your time. I'll try and watch some later.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Nightwolf had to kill himself just to kill her. He's whack. Al hail the Queen!

Mr. Mileena would not approve of this shit talk, Mr. Blake.
He talks shit about Sonya, then I can talk shit about Sindel. Turnabout is fair play.

And did you forget? Sindel killed her own daughter, so why would you defend her Royal Fugliness?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
He talks shit about Sonya, then I can talk shit about Sindel. Turnabout is fair play.

And did you forget? Sindel killed her own daughter, so why would you defend her Royal Fugliness?
She was under Kahn's control. The real Sindel would rule Edenia, alongside her daughter, and punish those who talk bad about the Edenian royalty.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
That "God of Thunder" of yours killed our Earthrealm's champion. He is a traitor.
Liu Kang was acting pompous and not heeding his master's advice.

Ironically, Liu becomes a god in his arcade ladder ending and causes his own brand of tyranny.

Now lemme get this straight...

A guy who mains this pompous, dumbass, slut of a whore, big tit bimbo who literally makes STD's airbourne when she walks into a room... wants to talk shit about Sindel?

Sindel the classy, beautiful, elegant, powerful + fierce, queen.
Sindel's face has more sass, woman, and beauty bestowed upon it.

Look at Sonya, look at blake's Sig, that looks like a fucking cheap ass tranny on the streets of Las Vegas at 4am straight outta da alley.

Think twice before you run your mouth on Sindel

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Now lemme get this straight...

A guy who mains this pompous, dumbass, slut of a whore, big tit bimbo who literally makes STD's airbourne when she walks into a room... wants to talk shit about Sindel?

Sindel the classy, beautiful, elegant, powerful + fierce, queen.
Sindel's face has more sass, woman, and beauty bestowed upon it.

Look at Sonya, look at blake's Sig, that looks like a fucking cheap ass tranny on the streets of Las Vegas at 4am straight outta da alley.

Think twice before you run your mouth on Sindel
Sonya is a virgin, I'll have you know. Stop associating her with sluttiness.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
She's not herself in the Sindel Chapel Massacre, she's Shangdel we all know that.
My jaw dropped when I first saw this cutscene and it's now my favorite MK related media ever.
If she had killed Sonya as well though, it'd have not been the same :oops:
You know I worship both ladies Blake Blade so it's not right to read so much hatred from you
and Mr. Whoreleena! I wish there was a 'dislike post' option lol
I hope to see this Council happening soon.
You do realize that Mr. Mileena and I are exchanging friendly banter, right? LOL

I have no hatred towards Sindel or her players.