What's new

General/Other Sindel Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Sindel Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Thanks to Mr. Mileena for requesting that I provide you all with a Sindel Kouncil.

For too long have people underestimated the power of the true Queen of Edenia. It's time that we all be enlightened to her glorious majesty's power. C'mon, she killed off a large amount of the cast in Story Mode, why is she not top-tier?! DAAAAAAAMN. :D

So, ahem...add me on Skype and tag other Sindel players who'd like to get in on this meeting, which will be streamed through my Twitch channel. Expect discussions regarding the basics of Sindel, advanced tech, unique playstyles, thoughts on how she was perceived throughout MK9's lifespan, tournament player history - you know the drill, everything that goes with the job.

My Skype tag is "gamerblake90," just for the record.

Let's get this rolling.

Sindelia DanCock

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I don't have matchup experience or a tournament history because I don't really play this game competitively, but I do know a lot about how she works, and what she does in comparison to others in the game.

I'd gladly attend if you'd let me. =)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I always have had Sindel as a pocket character.

Not going to be on the council cause all I would tell you is "Just throw fireballs"

:D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
That's the thread I got here from, oh well))
I explained everything in the thread I linked you to. There really is no other way I can put it. Maybe you can try attending a council to better understand how this works.