What's new

Sindel Kombos

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I disagree. The combos I'm seeing do barely any extra damage as meterless. Just do b2-float-1 instead. Like f1 - scream - b2 - float into what evee combo you want. Gives you extra damage at the cost of no bar. Try the same combos you do with ex hairball into float, and do it again without the ex hairball, just b2 float, and see the damage difference. It's like 1 or 2 per csnt for a bar I think. Not worth it. Especially wjen you can use kameos to get more damage. I use sektor, he gets 37% meterless off f1
Yeah, I guess I got a bit excited when I finally found something past 350 with it within my confines of 1 bar and 1 kameo. I ended up w b2 xx df1 ex xx db2 xx 2 > b23 > 233 xx kameo > 3 xx bf2 > f13 for 400. I’m sure sareena can get more but if I have to wait for those damn boomerangs to come back one more time I’m gonna throw my ps5 out the window. I’m avoiding using her out of principal, she’s like an mkx kameo if such a thing existed. I’ll try sektor.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I was talking about float into ex hairball though??? That only seems to add like 2% for a bar and now if you get opened up, no breaker (if you had 3 bars). @YoungTeezy 305 is saying ot doesn't scale near as much from a b2 ex hairball starter though so might be more worth it... or just use kameo and save the bar.

Sareena gives everyone 40% lol
Oh yea I was talking about B2 into float into EX fireball into combo. I use it all the time, and the damage is worth it imo. It's basically the difference between 36-37% meterless combo and a 43-44% 1 bar combo. So if you hit it twice you're looking at near a 15% difference in damage give or take. If the opponent doesn't have meter in a round and you have the bar I almost always go for the extra damage because meter returns like water in this game.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Yeah, I guess I got a bit excited when I finally found something past 350 with it within my confines of 1 bar and 1 kameo. I ended up w b2 xx df1 ex xx db2 xx 2 > b23 > 233 xx kameo > 3 xx db2 > f13 for 400. I’m sure sareena can get more but if I have to wait for those damn boomerangs to come back one more time I’m gonna throw my ps5 out the window. I’m avoiding using her out of principal, she’s like an mkx kameo if such a thing existed. I’ll try sektor.
Just confirm anything into scream, do that b2-float-1 after scream into your full combo and you're getting 30-33ish percent no bar no kameo. Using kameo can obviously get this up but I see no reason to spend meter on combos outside of the corner for Sindel. Which kameo have you been using with her? I think Sektor works well for her oki and zoning and getting the kameo buff out. The fact he gives you another 4-5% for 1 kameo is just a bonus.

Reactions: jmt

colby4898

Oh yea I was talking about B2 into float into EX fireball into combo. I use it all the time, and the damage is worth it imo. It's basically the difference between 36-37% meterless combo and a 43-44% 1 bar combo. So if you hit it twice you're looking at near a 15% difference in damage give or take. If the opponent doesn't have meter in a round and you have the bar I almost always go for the extra damage because meter returns like water in this game.
What Kameo are you using? I get 37% midscreen 0 meter 1 kameo with Sektor, 33% 0 meter 0 Kameo. I just don't think it's worth the bar midscreen personally. How much damage are you getting with one bar midsceeen from a f1 confirm?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What Kameo are you using? I get 37% midscreen 0 meter 1 kameo with Sektor, 33% 0 meter 0 Kameo. I just don't think it's worth the bar midscreen personally. How much damage are you getting with one bar midsceeen from a f1 confirm?
Like:

439 Damage 1 Bar and 395 Meterless.

I've pushed the top combo to 44%+ already as a reliable BnB. You can cut it down to 1 Kameo and reduce damage like 2%. I'm not as meter saving as you are I think, as I feel you always have meter in this game.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Just confirm anything into scream, do that b2-float-1 after scream into your full combo and you're getting 30-33ish percent no bar no kameo. Using kameo can obviously get this up but I see no reason to spend meter on combos outside of the corner for Sindel. Which kameo have you been using with her? I think Sektor works well for her oki and zoning and getting the kameo buff out. The fact he gives you another 4-5% for 1 kameo is just a bonus.
Ok, using b2 xx db2 > 1 xx b23 > 244 xx kameo > 3 xx bf2 > f13 gives 328.

b2 xx df1 ex xx db2 > 2 xx b23 > 244 xx kameo > 3 xx bf2 > f13 gives 400. That’s 72 more damage for a bar, seems plenty worth it to me. It’s also much more reliable, altho I’ve only now started trying your way. For mid 300s without bar there are easier options than having to worry about db2 f1 landing.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.

b2 xx df1 ex xx db2 > 2 xx b23 > 244 xx kameo > 3 xx bf2 > f13 gives 400. That’s 72 more damage for a bar, seems plenty worth it to me. It’s also much more reliable, altho I’ve only now started trying your way. For mid 300s without bar there are easier options than having to worry about db2 f1 landing.
Actually, just omitting the beginning and starting at the b23 gives 350.
And I’m using scorpion by the way.

colby4898

Like:

I've pushed the top combo to 44%+ already as a reliable BnB. You can cut it down to 1 Kameo and reduce damage like 2%. I'm not as meter saving as you are I think, as I feel you always have meter in this game.
Yeah if you have sareena she can get that so easily it's probably worth it. Any one can get 44% for a bar witb Sareena haha and you probably actually build back a lot of the bar by the time the combo is over. I am quite meter tight for combos as I like always having the threat of the 9f armoured reversal. And being able to break. I might be being overly stingy as bar does build a lot quicker in this than MKX and I'm probably still adjusting to that.

colby4898

Yeah thats fair. It's the kameos that change it so much I think so where it might not be worth the bar with sektor it could very well be with other kameos. I think I'm still adjusting to hkw quick the meter builds and being overly tight with meter too. I'l have to lab some more witb ex air hairball some moee with Sektor maybe there's more damage to be unlocked!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yeah if you have sareena she can get that so easily it's probably worth it. Any one can get 44% for a bar witb Sareena haha and you probably actually build back a lot of the bar by the time the combo is over. I am quite meter tight for combos as I like always having the threat of the 9f armoured reversal. And being able to break. I might be being overly stingy as bar does build a lot quicker in this than MKX and I'm probably still adjusting to that.
Funny enough I have mostly transitioned to Sektor now myself too. The missile is just too good of a pressure/zoning/oki tool to pass up, so that's pretty much what I'm trading the damage off for. Flame for restands and turning things safe, etc. He's better imo.

jmt

Noob
Funny enough I have mostly transitioned to Sektor now myself too. The missile is just too good of a pressure/zoning/oki tool to pass up, so that's pretty much what I'm trading the damage off for. Flame for restands and turning things safe, etc. He's better imo.
Show a combo with him please

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Show a combo with him please
Sure thing, so one for example I'm using to punish unsafe stuff like higher negative strings or negative special moves like Mileena roll, Raiden globe or shocker, Reiko WU tackles, WUs in general, etc is this below since S2 is 9F. F1 whenever I can't reach. Like Colby was saying about meterless damage, I think it's very useful when using Sektor.

38%, it I use a bar of meter it's 42%. And yes, Smoke is always the practice dummy.

jmt

Noob
Sure thing, so one for example I'm using to punish unsafe stuff like higher negative strings or negative special moves like Mileena roll, Raiden globe or shocker, Reiko WU tackles, WUs in general, etc is this below since S2 is 9F. F1 whenever I can't reach. Like Colby was saying about meterless damage, I think it's very useful when using Sektor.

38%, it I use a bar of meter it's 42%. And yes, Smoke is always the practice dummy.

First time seeing him with sindel. Really nice. Gonna try it out thanks.

colby4898

Pretty much the same combo I do just with a different ender but same damage!

Off b2-float-1 you can call homing rocket as you go into float, do 24-furball and get the same conversions before using scream meterlessly. You can then use scream to get the knockdown or go for a restand reset

Last edited:

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
3-bar restand 38% (kameoless)

Pretty sure every Sindel main is gonna have to learn to do these levitate cancels (holy fuck the pain).

b2 - levitate (f1) -
b2 - EX hairball - levitate (f1) -
f43 - jip2 - 24 - scream - f4 (+22 hit adv)
Can do Kameo after this sequence (or Xray, but it only give another 4% damage lol)

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Hi fellow sindel mains. Idk if this is max damage meterless or if their is more optimal but off her F43 launch you can J24 non-ex float into J2 F4 ender. Their is a timing but it seems to do more damage than F4 Fdash 24 ender

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Hi fellow sindel mains. Idk if this is max damage meterless or if their is more optimal but off her F43 launch you can J24 non-ex float into J2 F4 ender. Their is a timing but it seems to do more damage than F4 Fdash 24 ender
Pretty sure thats the optimal meterless combo without kameo rn? At least a reliable one, its not too hard either

I swear Ive been able to combo off of j114 - regular float - j1/j2 - f4 , but its super tight and does not seem to be consistent at all... when i first picked sindel up, i thought that i was bad and just couldnt do the combo... i tried for an hour or so and i think i got it to connect like once? Has anyone else here tried?

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Pretty sure thats the optimal meterless combo without kameo rn? At least a reliable one, its not too hard either

I swear Ive been able to combo off of j114 - regular float - j1/j2 - f4 , but its super tight and does not seem to be consistent at all... when i first picked sindel up, i thought that i was bad and just couldnt do the combo... i tried for an hour or so and i think i got it to connect like once? Has anyone else here tried?
Actually (without kameo) it does less damage than JiP2-24-scream, and it's also harder =/
114-float, I mightve landed midscreen once too but it's dependant on where you hit it in the air, meaning it's very unreliable. You can use 114-float at the wall though

Last edited:

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Actually (without kameo) it does less damage than JiP2-24-scream, and it's also harder =/
114-float, I mightve landed midscreen once too but it's dependant on where you hit it in the air, meaning it's very unreliable. You can use 114-float at the wall though

Alright, Ive used 114 float scorpion kameo so far and its so easy and consistent to hit f4 special that Ill just keep

colby4898

Some Sindel/Sektor combos for you all

Corner 41% 1 Bar

Corner 34% Meterless

Corner 39% 1 Bar

Corner 37% Meterless

Corner 38% 1 Bar

Midscreen 38% Meterless (1 kameo)

Midscreen 37% Meterless (2 kameo)

Midscreen 34% Meterless (1 kameo)

@jmt

Last edited:

colby4898

I've been tryna find a combo using cyrax where I call the missile, do something into db3 (kameo buff) and continue the combo after the rocket hits... I can't quite get it but I feel like it might be there. Or maybe possible with another kameo. Could probably do it witb sub as he freezes you for 10 minites.

Edit: meant Sektor

Last edited:

kevkopdx

Noob
I've been tryna find a combo using cyrax where I call the missile, do something into db3 (kameo buff) and continue the combo after the rocket hits... I can't quite get it but I feel like it might be there. Or maybe possible with another kameo. Could probably do it witb sub as he freezes you for 10 minites.
You sure can, at least it works with frost, I use f1 frost cameo freeze, db3, f1 scream into whatever … your cameo meter will be full before you finish the combo… just get a feel for the timing because if you do db3 too early it won’t come out

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Edit: meant Sektor
You sure can, at least it works with frost, I use f1 frost cameo freeze, db3, f1 scream into whatever … your cameo meter will be full before you finish the combo… just get a feel for the timing because if you do db3 too early it won’t come out
Yea other than swapping to Sektor, Sub-Zero is the other im trying out, mainly because of this. I find in MUs against better players you get punished often for doing DB3, and EX DB3 is asking for death. But with Sub-Zero I can do any starter into freeze, go to EX DB3, and they're unable to breaker. In a match where you need 30+% damage or if you have Fatal Blow 40% meterless the match is actually over, because if they break you combo them for breaking.

Tbh I think Sektor and Sub-Zero is it. For me at least.