What's new

Sindel Kombos

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Some Sektor combos. I'm not spending bar on combos cos why would I thats what kameos are for (apart from 1 bar in the corner for that dammy) Save that bar for wakeup and breaker.

Meterless - 1 kameo midscreen

F1 - bf2 - up rocket - f1 - df1 - b2 - db2 - 1 - f43 - f4 - 24 - df4 37%

F1 - bf2 - up rocket - f1 - df1 - b2 - db2 - 1 - f43 - b2 - db2 - 24 - df1

End both of these in up rocket setup if you have the kameo. Just depends which set up I want

Or just miss out the f1 - df1 bit if no kameo

Corner 1 bar

F1/24 - db1 ex - 24 - bf2 - uprocket - f1 - df1 - b2 - db2 - 1 - f43b - f4 - 24 - df4 43%

Corner meterless

B2 - db2 - (up rocket) - 1 - 24 - df1 - f43 - f4 - 24 - bf2 - 24 - df 1

End in rocket setup, or ommit the up rocket in combo and save for setup

The midscreen meterless combos also work in corner for f1/24/11 into scream starters

colby4898

Are people aware you can do meterless float combos mid screen? B2 into float, slight move forward into 1 or 2 gets you a full combo. See a lot of people cancelling into ex air hairball to get the float cancel for like the same damage as doing it meterless

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
b2 > df1 ex > db2 xx 2 xx (into juggle string/scream) seems to really be the core of her combo strength. I wasted so much time until I found this nugget. You can either start with it and go into scream, or follow a scream into it. Either way, the opponent is still standing and you still havent used a kameo juggle yet. Best pattern I’ve found is (above string) > f13 > kameo juggle > (string) xx scream > (string) xx cartwheel.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
Are people aware you can do meterless float combos mid screen? B2 into float, slight move forward into 1 or 2 gets you a full combo. See a lot of people cancelling into ex air hairball to get the float cancel for like the same damage as doing it meterless
Float cancels scale like crazy

colby4898

Float cancels scale like crazy
Nah it doesn't it gives you extra damage in every combo after scream. Just add b2-float-1 before whatever scream combo you normally do and you get an extra few percent of damage. And it gives you a meterless starter from b2 other than b23

Reactions: jmt

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Is anyone able to consistently land two b2>ex fireball>float 2 in a row? I've seen Koisy pulling this off but I can't do this consistently to save my life.

colby4898

b2 > df1 ex > db2 xx 2 xx (into juggle string/scream) seems to really be the core of her combo strength. I wasted so much time until I found this nugget. You can either start with it and go into scream, or follow a scream into it. Either way, the opponent is still standing and you still havent used a kameo juggle yet. Best pattern I’ve found is (above string) > f13 > kameo juggle > (string) xx scream > (string) xx cartwheel.
I disagree. The combos I'm seeing do barely any extra damage as meterless. Just do b2-float-1 instead. Like f1 - scream - b2 - float into what evee combo you want. Gives you extra damage at the cost of no bar. Try the same combos you do with ex hairball into float, and do it again without the ex hairball, just b2 float, and see the damage difference. It's like 1 or 2 per csnt for a bar I think. Not worth it. Especially wjen you can use kameos to get more damage. I use sektor, he gets 37% meterless off f1

jmt

Noob
I disagree. The combos I'm seeing do barely any extra damage as meterless. Just do b2-float-1 instead. Like f1 - scream - b2 - float into what evee combo you want. Gives you extra damage at the cost of no bar. Try the same combos you do with ex hairball into float, and do it again without the ex hairball, just b2 float, and see the damage difference. It's like 1 or 2 per csnt for a bar I think. Not worth it. Especially wjen you can use kameos to get more damage. I use sektor, he gets 37% meterless off f1
That’s really good

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
With Sareena you can use the Kameo up plus one bar for like 43-44% or 42%+ with one Kameo etc, and Sektor gets slightly more off one Kameo. 5-6% difference in a combo adds up. Especially considering how fast meter regeneration is.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
I think the problem is when you start the combo with B2 float.

For instance, take this basic combo: F1, BF2, F4, 3, J2, 2, 4, DF4 = 306.

Add B2 float into jump in at the beginning and you get 300.

Add B2 EX Hairball float into jump in at the beginning and you get 373.

colby4898

With Sareena you can use the Kameo up plus one bar for like 43-44% or 42%+ with one Kameo etc, and Sektor gets slightly more off one Kameo. 5-6% difference in a combo adds up. Especially considering how fast meter regeneration is.
I was talking about float into ex hairball though??? That only seems to add like 2% for a bar and now if you get opened up, no breaker (if you had 3 bars). @YoungTeezy 305 is saying ot doesn't scale near as much from a b2 ex hairball starter though so might be more worth it... or just use kameo and save the bar.

Sareena gives everyone 40% lol

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Is anyone able to consistently land two b2>ex fireball>float 2 in a row? I've seen Koisy pulling this off but I can't do this consistently to save my life.
yh, it feels a bit weird at first for sure, but u get used to it

I tried corner combos yesterday and tried to do the float loops off of b2

u basically go b2 - ex df1 - db2 - j1/2 into b2 - ex df1 rinse and repeat

at first it seemed impossible to get all the inputs but after trying for about 20 mins i was able to get it pretty consistently - putting the cpu in the corner definitely helped a lot

i dropped the j1/j2 after float into the b2 the most, this is the hardest part and ur execution needs to be tight here

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
is there any way to use float in combos twice??

this is my first time trying sindel and the only way u can use float more than once is by doing ex hairball into float - right?

as far as i can tell the combo drops at the 2nd j1/j2 out of float if u use it twice in one combo... took me a minute to realise, at first i thought it was my execution

for this the game seems to make no disctinction between normal and ex float - so u cant do float and then later ex float in the same combo, right?

just trying to wrap my head around it all

colby4898

is there any way to use float in combos twice??

this is my first time trying sindel and the only way u can use float more than once is by doing ex hairball into float - right?

as far as i can tell the combo drops at the 2nd j1/j2 out of float if u use it twice in one combo... took me a minute to realise, at first i thought it was my execution

for this the game seems to make no disctinction between normal and ex float - so u cant do float and then later ex float in the same combo, right?

just trying to wrap my head around it all
If you atart off with a meterless float, like b2-float-1 you can do it again using ex float. So b2 - float - 1 - b2 - ex float - 1 into your combo of choice. Don't think it's worth the bar for the damage. There might be other ways more worth it idk about

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
If you atart off with a meterless float, like b2-float-1 you can do it again using ex float. So b2 - float - 1 - b2 - ex float - 1 into your combo of choice. Don't think it's worth the bar for the damage. There might be other ways more worth it idk about
yh, i figure as much for the dmg :/

im gonna keep using b2 into ex hairball into float for now i guess