What's new

Guide Sindel Combo Guide

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery

Just a combo I whipped up after seeing one of Mr. Mileena game play vids awhile ago doing this combo (44,fb,dash d1,cartwheel). So I just wanted to see what I can attach it to for more damage. 34% meterless is pretty decent and if you want to do the EX Fireball instead of Fireball the damage goes to 37%. I know this isnt the most practical combo because its very easy to drop the (dash d1) after the FB. But it just looks so classy. Lol. Just wanted to share. Sindelia Espio RunwayMafia DanCock peachyO

Vger2012

Noob
Fellow Sindel users, please behold the holy grail of Sindel Combos on Video, I recommend downloading this for your own use, you never know when this guy might close his YT account. Your jaw will drop.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
but never got a reply :(
My apologies sir. Yes thats my YT name...but because i dont post hardly ever on YT i still barely know how to use it. Lol. I almost never check for a notification if someone had commented on a vid I posted. If u commented on it I never went back to check it. I apologize.

Now as far as the combo goes...you can also start it with 21,EX scream and or 31, EX scream....for some reason i always want to go for a hairwhip ending just for the 1%. lol. and i want to get into a habit of using hairwhip more often. But ive tried doing b3f2 combo starter but it doesnt seem lift the opponent high enough to complete the combo. maybe its just my timing is off. but the most damage i was able to get with one bar was 38% and it was with 3,1 as a combo starter. Ive been practing to see if i can land a double fb to see if it will increase the damage to 40% but i havent been as successful. lol.

I need some help please! I'm new to Test Your Might and I need to know what these things stand for on the xbox 360.. bnb, jp, ex haf. Thanks! :)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I've made a combo with a double fireball reset at the end. The computer doesn't seem to be able to escape it, but i would for someone to try and see if a human player can. I would do it myself, but i have no one to test it with and i don't think i'll ever be able to land it online.

The combo is:

jip - 2 - yell - B3,F2 - B1,2 - 1 - JK -EN fireball

It does 35% + 15% if the fireballs hit. It can be blocked, and each fireball does 2% chip, so it's a good option, not easy enough to be a bnb, but cool to use once in a while if you time it right.

I'll leave you the video (sorry about the quality)

I hope this is actually new, and that it's actually inescapable, so please try it. Both the jump kick and the fireball must be a little bit delayed or they'll combo for 42%.

Hope you like it :)

peachyO

Noob
I need some help please! I'm new to Test Your Might and I need to know what these things stand for on the xbox 360.. bnb, jp, ex haf. Thanks! :)
bnb: bread and butter combo...a go-to combo that is a regular part of your arsenal.

ex or EN: enhanced special move; uses one bar of super meter.

jp or jip: jump-in punch. when you leap at your foe and land a punch which then allows you to begin your combo, usually a bnb combo.

haf: my abbreviation for high air fireball (d,f, high punch)

Vagrant

Noob
So as awesome as these are.

And believe me... They're awesome... Huge props to peachy for these.

..could i maybe get the short version from one of you?

Just one or two optimal combos for each string/aa etc.

Wanna pick her up in my fish rotatation and honestly don't know where the hell to begin.

peachyO

Noob
So as awesome as these are.

And believe me... They're awesome... Huge props to peachy for these.

..could i maybe get the short version from one of you?

Just one or two optimal combos for each string/aa etc.

Wanna pick her up in my fish rotatation and honestly don't know where the hell to begin.
thank you. sure, here is a mini guide just for you.

2,1 starter: two button presses, but 3 strikes: high, high, low.

1. 2,1, step up 6 hits, 15%. extremely useful b&b. not very powerful, but hits high, high, low, overhead, overhead, high. an evil mix-up. occasionally sub a low fireball for the step up, as foes may get wise to the overhead strikes of the step up. this will keep them guessing.

2. 2, 1, EN yell, jp, b+3, f+2, dash, b+1, 2, dash, b+1, 2, dash, uppercut: 12 hits, 38%. a more complex and damaging combo for the 2,1 starter. EN yell must be used; the regular version is too slow. there are flashier and slightly more damaging ways to finish this combo, but this one is relatively easy and does pretty good damage.

4, 4 starter: high, high. pretty fast starter, many ways to finish it. when it lands, it pops the enemy up for juggle combo damage.

1. 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, hair whip: 7 hits, 27% very simple combo to perform, no dashes required, pretty forgiving timing. hair whip is unbreakerable.

2. 4, 4, 1, yell, jip, 4, 4, haf: 9 hits, 32%. simple and damaging. like combo #1, no dashing required. the hardest part is connecting the 1 after the 4, 4, but it should pose no trouble for you.

b1, 2 starter. low, high . launches opponents for juggling opportunities. heavily scaled damage, sadly, but nonetheless is fast, starts with a low hit, and lands frequently. can land an EN yell after the first blow, but usually no real reason to do so.

1. b1, 2, b3, hair whip: 5 hits, 17%. simple quick damage, very forgiving timing.

2. b1, 2, dash, 3, 1, yell, jip, 2, 1, hair whip: 11 hits, 22%. flashy, simple, and good damage for a combo using this starter. the dash is the hardest part i.e. not hard at all.
3. b1, EN yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b1, 2, dash, 1, 1, 1, hair whip: 12 hits, 27%. in case you want to use your EN yell in this situation, here is one of the best ways to do so.

3 starter. high. short range. requires an EN yell for significant damage. not my favorite starter, but here are a few anyway:

1. 3, 1, low fireball. 3 hits, 14%. meager damage, but the high/low mix-up is nice.

2. 3, 1, EN yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b2, 4, high air fireball: 9 hits, 35%. the fireball isn't actually included in the actual combo (8 hits, 27%), but is guaranteed to hit. this combo sets the foe back at full screen, and subject to vicious zoning.

3. 3, 1, EN yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b1, 2, dash, 1,1,1, hair whip: 12 hits, 37%

b3, f2 starter. her best starter as far as damage output goes. high, overhead. pop up. enemy will be expecting this one. if it gets blocked, immediately fire a low fireball to continue pressuring and to prevent punishment. works like a charm.

1. b3, f2, yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b2, 4, high air fireball. 8 hits, 31% + 8%. very damaging, fireball guaranteed to land, and opponent is sent full screen away.

2. b3, f2, yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, f1, 2, hair whip: 10 hits, 37% very damaging and very stylish. a simpler version of sindel's master combo (as i call it) which is coming up now:

3. b3, f2, yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b1, 2, dash, 1, 1, 1, hair whip: 13 hits, 41%. over 40% damage, no resets or meter needed!! the 1,1,1, hair whip is admittedly a bit hard to land, but it's so freakin' fabulous that it's worth the effort! if you have meter to spare, enhance the hair whip for off-the-charts class and style. (it will only give you 1% more damage, but it looks sooo delicious!) if it proves too much trouble, no worries...just substitute an uppercut for 1,1,1, hair whip for a still-meaty 38%.

for AA of course it's best to use sindel's yell or EN yell whenever possible. u4 is also an option, although there is rarely a way to follow up (depending on screen location, it is at times possible to land a low fireball after an u4). standing 1 also works, as well as her x-ray. it hits low, has armor, surprising range, and is extremely reliable as an AA. and because there is rarely a need to enhance sindel's specials, and because she can buils meter relatively quickly, x-rays are often a viable strategy for her. here are a few AA combos:

1. 1, yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, f1, 2, hair whip: 8 hits, 30%

2. yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, b1, 2, dash, 3, hair whip: 8 hits, 30%

3. 1, yell, jip, b3, f2, dash, 1, 1, 1, hair whip: 12 hits, 34%

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?

It's weird. As soon as i clicked on the Sindel forums to answer him the notification someone had replyed to the thread showed up. That timing!

You made a better list than the one i had in mind though.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Cool video, there's always hope for her inclusion later. It would be a shame if they didn't flesh out and add the NPCs at the very least. Even Tanya in game at the moment appears to have placeholder moves and stances, so they could genuinely be working on these guys.

b2 is now her world :D

Thanks for the add in @Sindelia

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Look at that b2 combo going there..lol. Aw it's poo she isn't playable.. Crossing fingers that she might be like a unlockable in the krypt..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i cant wait to see her.. clearly shes a little different. the f3 into knee pop up string. the b2 doesnt go as far forward (how i wished it was in mk9). scream is different and was that armor on the enhanced air fireball? one more day!!

maybe if the dlc sells well as well as the second DLC. maybe we'll get a DLC revenant pack with Kabal, smoke, stryker and sindel..