What's new

Since NRS is giving kharacters moves from other kharacters

He should complete those kharacters by giving them their base moves or at least 3 moves like they should add Mileena’s Roll to Kitana and for Shang Tsung he should get

Rain-Lightning,Roundhouse and water bubble(It’s already a consumable)

Reptile-Slide,Acid spit and slow and fast ball

Ermac-tele slam,teleport and force ball

Smoke-MK9Teleport,Smoke cloud and move in trailer.

It looks like they only have one move each which is lazy as hell if they are gonna be left out. This is supposed to be a fan service game they said and it doesn’t feel like it

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Yeah, Shang needs all of scorpion and subzeros special moves from all the previous games too because he transforms into them during his fatal blow :DOGE

This was a poor effort as a troll thread, but I encourage you to try again. That username is golden though, points for that.

Yeah, Shang needs all of scorpion and subzeros special moves from all the previous games too because he transforms into them during his fatal blow :DOGE

This was a poor effort as a troll thread, but I encourage you to try again. That username is golden though, points for that.

How is this a troll thread? Lol I’m simply saying since it looks like we won’t get any of them as dlc, to please the fan base of those kharacters, it would be smart to include their base moves at least, especially since this game could be the last MK fighting game for awhile

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
How is this a troll thread? Lol I’m simply saying since it looks like we won’t get any of them as dlc, to please the fan base of those kharacters, it would be smart to include their base moves at least, especially since this game could be the last MK fighting game for awhile
Your demands are ridiculous and you're being entitled. On par for the average TYM '19 user lol well done.

Might as well give Jax his dash punch, subzero his clone, kabal his gas blast, etc.... Fking lazy NRS, amirite (I say this half sarcastically, but you're asking for too much)

Your demands are ridiculous and you're being entitled. On par for the average TYM '19 user lol well done.

Might as well give Jax his dash punch, subzero his clone, kabal his gas blast, etc.... Fking lazy NRS, amirite (I say this half sarcastically, but you're asking for too much)

Asking too much? Lol guess it not too much to just make them completely seperate kharacters then with all their gear, skins and extra special moves. This is a much easier fix than making them full kharacters and it will attract a larger fan base than not having them at all

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
MK has always had character borrow other characters' moves.

Kitana got Sonya's Square Wave Punch in MK2.
Reptile got Sub-Zero's slide in MK2.
Smoke got Scorpion's spear in MK3.
etc etc etc...

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
it will attract a larger fan base than not having them at all
This is one of the biggest games of the year. We have Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Smoke/Rain are not required. Having their moveset used by Shang is a nice bonus. If you can't accept it in the spirit intended, there's nothing that can be done.

I thought he would of had a morph ability . Smtng like DB stance switch and he would turn into one of the ninjas. Variations could of been which one . But that aside im still fine with how he looks . Would of liked more if kintaro was playable character since he looks cool,but im not ed boon . :D