What's new

Simple steps to have less confusion when at tournaments

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
It was brought to my attention @Pig Of The Hut that my setup on my PS4 was unique and perhaps needed a post.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QV3ZC44?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
This PS4 hub looks as if it was designed for the PS4. Has one 3.0 USB and the rest 2.0. I have had this device for about 2 months now and have never had any lag issues of any kind. The blue 3.0 USB port has given me some issues so I suggest using the other USB 2.0 slots.

As for the accounts on the Playstation 4. I've gone to quite a few tournaments and find this to be a complete struggle on who's account I should be selecting. So for my device I created two separate accounts. With my main account I still have the online name that everyone will see online. This will only change your offline name or the ones that people will see when sitting down at your personal console. Settings > Playstation TM Network/Account Management > Account Information > Profile > Name. For the message saying "Enter your name for use in gameplay and on Platystion TM Network change the first to Player and last name One so it will display Player One when complete.

I strongly suggest people to make a secondary email address so they can make a second account that displays Player Two. If you use "Guest" account then you will constantly have the issue of having to go through the Faction tutorial and options that MKX goes through when it is your first time playing the game. So again, follow the steps used for Player One.

Hope this helps make your local/regional/majors a bit easier. If you have further questions hit me up.

Xbox: S7ATER
PSN: Turkith
Local/Regional/Major: Kevin 7

E

Eldriken

Good post. Anything that speeds things up for tournaments. I wish Sony would update the PS4 to not require some of the shit it does when switching profiles, controllers, etc.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yea it seems kinda obvious but it removes any question which player should click on which profile

Super smart and effective

Props