What's new

Signature Resource Thread

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Here's a thread for all sig-making purposes -- for those who make sigs, or those interested in how sigs are made. Below, I've included links to some of the best quality brushes, c4ds, and stocks that I could find.

If you want me to provide you with any PSDs that I have made, let me know. My photobucket can be found here: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/ethdon7/

If you have any questions or comments, post!

Brushes:
Smudge brushes can be used to distort an image and give a cloudy-looking effect, while splatter brushes are used to give a "paint brush" touch to a signature.
Smudge Brushes 1
Smudge Brushes 2
Smudge Brushes 3
Splatter Brushes 1

C4Ds
C4Ds are used to create particle effects, backgrounds, or lighting. Experimenting with different layer options changes their function.
C4Ds 1
C4Ds 2
C4Ds 3
C4Ds 4
C4Ds 5

Bubble C4Ds
Bubble C4Ds are used primarily for particle effects or lighting.
Bubble C4Ds 1
Bubble C4Ds 2

Shape Stocks
Shape Stocks are.... well, they're shapes.
Shapes 1

Light Stocks
Light Stocks can be used in backgrounds or for effect.
Light Stocks 1

Fractals
Fractals are like C4Ds, but are often more patterned. Use depending on signature.
Fractals 1

Resource Packs
These are a few resource packs that contain C4Ds, effect stocks, and some PSDs (not made by me).
Resource Pack 1
Resource Pack 2

Inspirational Sigs
These are awesome if you're looking for an idea.... not made by me lol
Inspirational Sigs 1

Tutorials
King's Havik Tutorial
TyrantRave's Noob Saibot Tutorial

Renders
Here are some renders that I have done

King

Sig Maker
Excellent thread idea! I'll be making a signature tutorial soon so I'll be posting that here instead of in a thread of its own.

King

Sig Maker
I'f anyone would like to make me a Noob Saibot Signature id be forever greatfull? :D
This thread is for signature making resources only. Please post your request in one of the many signature request threads; CaliJokerStyle, TyrantRave, and myself each have our own threads on this subforum.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Good stuff. One site I visit often is good-tutorials.com they have everything.
Planetrenders' free resources also has a lot of really good intermediate-expert level tutorials. If any of you can't access it because you need a username and post count, let me know.

Symon189

Noob
could you please create one signature with reptile (no classic costume).
And...can you insert the sentence Symon189-San or Symon189 and under San (not to insert the - )?...Thanks!

doomfarmer

unorthodox