What's new

Signature/Art Critique Thread

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
What's up my fellow signature peep's! as some of you might now, I used to make signature's, ive stoped making them, but as of recently ive got the urge to start making them again.

Both me and Devil Jin became good signature maker's by Critique over at MKO back in the day. The best way to become a great signature maker, is by accepting a strickt critique, i.e, if your signature suck's, I will tell you it suck's... if your signature has flaw's, I will tell you it has flaw's and explain what you can do to improve it.

Please elaborate on yoru critique, dont just say a signature suck's without any reason... explain yourself. If the signature is flawless or awsome looking, you are free to give the creator prop's. Style, uniqueness, and the ability to change signature style art is encouraged.

I promise you, this is the only way you will become a great signature maker, quick status.

to begin the thread, ill start with my signature. You guy's can post your own stuff when ever you want or feel you need to improve. And most importantly, have fun!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

i think im getting better, but feel free to take shots at me.:D

and this one:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

why do we have to post 3 characters? ARRRGH
tim, i was gonna use that image, but it looked better with the one i used... though, i might try another version.

tell reo to get over here, lol. i wanna see if he likes this sig.

Tim Static

Adminerator
tim, i was gonna use that image, but it looked better with the one i used... though, i might try another version.

tell reo to get over here, lol. i wanna see if he likes this sig.
i dont know where he is

BTW, you should try some Kabal meets Flash sig hehe

Brown Pillow

Ain't No Poop Joke
Overall, I like it.

What I kinda don't like it how the text and the dragon logo blend together.

Nice bg, did you make that from scratch?
No, actually the background is the new Pit from the E3 coverage. I photoshopped Reptile out of the way as well as the characters in the background, lifebars, etc.