What's new

Sig of the Week - MK9

JagoMIH

Noob
hey, the sig of the week is back...the theme for this week will be mortal kombat 9...that means anything from mk9, such as character renders, etc

sig size limits are 450x150

deadline to submit sigs is midnight on monday 3/21/2011, voting begins the next day until friday

don't post your entrees here...please pm them to me

hope to have lots of good entrees, good luck everybody :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You know I'm in.

FYI all, Jago is now "In Charge" of SOTW... we're trying to get this back on its feet. :)

ENTER OR I BAN YOU.

Not really. :)

:coffee:

JagoMIH

Noob
can we please get some more entrees please? i've only received 2 so far, and the deadline is midnight tonight. you can even submit one of your mk9 sigs that you have made before, i don't mind. :eek:

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
can we please get some more entrees please? i've only received 2 so far, and the deadline is midnight tonight. you can even submit one of your mk9 sigs that you have made before, i don't mind. :eek:
Sent :kratos:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We'll get more as we go, bro. If it's only 4 (including yours), that good for a re-starter. We'll keep this going too.