What's new

Shoutout to hotheads!

aj1701

Noob
Shotout to hotheads that think its ok to pummel someone because they had the nerve to tell you to shut up during a movie. Not that the victim in this case didn't egg him on in a verbal pissing contest, but its not like jumping over a seat to punch a 15 yr old (and another person, and the guys girl friend) is a normal thing to do.

Oh, and shoutout to the theater manager that told me we don't need to police here when I asked if he wanted to talk to the 911 operator.

Merry fucking Christmas...

aj1701

Noob
wait, what?
Went to see Darkest Hour with my wife, 2 minutes into the movie some asshat is talking, someone in back of him tells him to shut up. They go back and forth, the guy talking gets up and starts yelling about you want to take it outside, etc. More insults from the other guy, then boom, he jumps over the seat and starts beating the guy (who's 15). The 15yr olds gj starts yelling "stop hitting him, get off him" and she gets a punch too. I get my wife away (we were not far, a few rows down) and I call 911. Outside the theater (but still in the building), I've got the 911 dispatcher on the line asking me some questions I didn't know and I asked the manager if he wanted to talk to them. He told me he didn't think we needed the police to come.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Went to see Darkest Hour with my wife, 2 minutes into the movie some asshat is talking, someone in back of him tells him to shut up. They go back and forth, the guy talking gets up and starts yelling about you want to take it outside, etc. More insults from the other guy, then boom, he jumps over the seat and starts beating the guy (who's 15). The 15yr olds gj starts yelling "stop hitting him, get off him" and she gets a punch too. I get my wife away (we were not far, a few rows down) and I call 911. Outside the theater (but still in the building), I've got the 911 dispatcher on the line asking me some questions I didn't know and I asked the manager if he wanted to talk to them. He told me he didn't think we needed the police to come.
dont know what to say to that, thats just messed up.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What's worse, the manager being a pussy about it or the actual guy? Why cant people just get along, we live in a sad world sometimes...

aj1701

Noob
Wait, which movie theater did this happen in?!
I'm in VT, so unless you know the area you probably haven't heard of it. Majestic 10. I was just saying that I've not had this shit happen when I was in Philly. Given Philly's rep, I'm suprised something happened here to me and not there. Well, there was that guy that shot his gun in a Philly theater a few years ago.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
That's cause Philadelphia people generally respect everyone else and don't talk shit in a movie theater, but that's just my personal experience.
I do encounter this behavior in suburban movie theaters, and I think it goes along with how suburbanites think they're invincible, and hot stuff.

aj1701

Noob
15 year old girl gets punched in the face, you run away? Ever hear of a citizens arrest?
I didn't know she was punched, or 15, until she was telling her story to the cops. Other guys closer were already pulling the attacker off.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
I didn't know she was punched, or 15, until she was telling her story to the cops. Other guys closer were already pulling the attacker off.
Nothing you can do about that, then. Did you at least get to watch your movie?

The 15yr olds gj starts yelling "stop hitting him, get off him" and she gets a punch too

LMAO that was too funny man. Wish I could of seen this.