What's new

Should we completely delete all Old MU/Combo/General Discussion threads +start over

Should we completely delete all Old MU/Combo/General Discussion threads +start over

• Total voters
mU charts changed for some of those characters u listed

I do agree character by character is better

Yeah, MU changes... but MU Charts change all the time anyway and are the most subjective kind of posts.

meaning: since it's all opinion anyway, it's not like there's a lot of facts than can get wrong or something.

If stuff is horribly out of date (a "how 2 beat soopermanz") thread... yeah close that shit.

I mean, Batgirl/Raven/Frost and the others. all the combos/tech/general strats are all the same (and are the most popular threads usually.

I mean, BG gets at 58% combo if she starts her corner combo with MB F3... .Wheeee !!

So, yeah, picking and choosing seems to be the best course of action.

Cuz, Batgirl can still do my car bomb loops.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Honestly I dont think I can really just cull out my forums. A lot of good stuff is there and I'd like to leave them around...however I agree that some of my forums shouldn't have certain stickies anymore so I'm gonna normalize those threads and allow folks to replace matchup threads and such with Ver 1.06 threads which I will sticky as needed.

If folks want to make new threads for it and they fill up appropriately then I'll sticky the new ones. Just PM me on GA and Bane forums if there are suspect threads and when I got time I'll go through them all.

Jimmypotato
Doombawkz

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Keep some of the old info to inform the new info, but most characters' MU threads don't even have anything going on in the OP.

We just need to actually get our shit together and make MU charts.