What's new

should we bring back mk9 to coexist with INJ and let INJ coexist with mkX?

what do you think of this concern?

• Total voters
If you aren't playing at major tournaments at the highest level of the game then in all likelihood you'll never notice those issues. People over exaggerate them in my opinion, I rarely noticed input bug and never while playing casually did I notice player 1 advantage. It's still a really fun game to pick up and learn to play even if the online isn't great.
Absolutely, and to be clear, that's basically what I'm saying. MK9 seems like a fun game and I'm sure I'll enjoy learning to play it. I just don't see myself ever taking it seriously enough to devote the same amount of hours I put into green arrow.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

every character has this bug... d1 earthshaker for Doomsday gives you d1 air snatch randomly alot on MK controls
That's not a bug. He's inputing the db3 too early so it was still registering the 2 instead of the 3. Easily explained away. It's not random. He was doing it on command every time lol.

The organic cycle is to play MK, KI, MK repeat until MK goes full 3D and then you quit and go get a job and let the next generation of players take the helm. Since the cycle reboot with MK9 it is now MK, INJ, KI, MK, TBD. Btw where is the MKX tier list and buff/nerf wishlist?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
"MK9 is dead" pretty Ironic how a game and phrase "Test your Might" comes from MK yet ppl be like "Ehh fuck MK9" smh again no loyalty. If the game is "Dominated by 5 top tiers" Its either you didnt adapt enough or just let the Top players win and talk shit.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Depends on how MKX turns out, but say if it ends up superior to MK9 in every way, then why keep playing MK9?

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Possibly for nostalgia or funsies. If there is a return to MK9 most likely because people would be upset about new features in MKX that make it too much like a bastardized Injustice rather than a "true" MK.