What's new

Should u buy 2 copies just in case?

So everyone is talking about how they are gonna buy one particular version of the game, either 1 from walmart, or 1 from gamestop, me personally i plan on getting both, which will cost about the same as the battle edition, which i dnt need because i dnt use stick, reason for me buying 2 is to get the dlcs, everyone is saying ppl will be selling the skins online but it might be at bookoo prices, and some say it will eventually be available for download on psn or xbox live, but who can be sure? I mean we are dealing wit dc here, whos to say this isnt a 1 time deal? So yea im thinking about playing it safe and getting the collectors and walmart version, getting the dlc off both then selling one for half price to a casual gamer for about 30 bucks....then for the battle edition skins i might just look online 4 those since i dnt need the extra stuff that comes with it. Anyone else plan on coping more then one?

So everyone is talking about how they are gonna buy one particular version of the game, either 1 from walmart, or 1 from gamestop, me personally i plan on getting both, which will cost about the same as the battle edition, which i dnt need because i dnt use stick, reason for me buying 2 is to get the dlcs, everyone is saying ppl will be selling the skins online but it might be at bookoo prices, and some say it will eventually be available for download on psn or xbox live, but who can be sure? I mean we are dealing wit dc here, whos to say this isnt a 1 time deal? So yea im thinking about playing it safe and getting the collectors and walmart version, getting the dlc off both then selling one for half price to a casual gamer for about 30 bucks....then for the battle edition skins i might just look online 4 those since i dnt need the extra stuff that comes with it. Anyone else plan on coping more then one?
If you buy 2 I will buy your second copy off you for 30 plus shipping ;)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
All dlc will be available in the future just like the klassic mk9 skins. And just like before I expect ppl to be selling their dlc online on eBay or on forums (especially Srk) for probably around $5-$10 bucks. Jumping on 2 copies for dlc alone is silly.

I'm planning on getting it on Walmart (I hate GameStop anyways) and purchasing the rest online. Must have all dlc for the stream version on kombat Houston :p

Its not silly if the second copy doesnt go to waste, as u can see ppl will happily take it off my hands for half the price. Lol, i just gotta get my hands on the new 52 skins from the battle edition after that. Sorry im gonna be rocking that arkham catwomen skin hard, shes so smexcy! Lol

So everyone is talking about how they are gonna buy one particular version of the game, either 1 from walmart, or 1 from gamestop, me personally i plan on getting both, which will cost about the same as the battle edition, which i dnt need because i dnt use stick, reason for me buying 2 is to get the dlcs, everyone is saying ppl will be selling the skins online but it might be at bookoo prices, and some say it will eventually be available for download on psn or xbox live, but who can be sure? I mean we are dealing wit dc here, whos to say this isnt a 1 time deal? So yea im thinking about playing it safe and getting the collectors and walmart version, getting the dlc off both then selling one for half price to a casual gamer for about 30 bucks....
You my rich friend are the perfect example for the way publishers should handle DLC.

They tend to offer clearly ripped out of the game content to offer it to you as DLC and basically force you to buy it, just so that they can earn more money. It's cheap and unethical and it drags their reputation into a shithole.
Hi @ Cashcom, Activision, EA ... basically everyone these days, even NRS.

The way they should handle DLC is by offering visual stuff like alternate costumes and so on. There are more than enough people (like you) who would gladly buy something like that, because they like to give their characters an unique twist to be different than the rest and that's totally a cool thing, I don't mind that at all.
But the people who simply want to experience the FULL game, without having to pay additional 20-40 dollars for it ... could just skip the DLC.
But I don't see that coming anytime soon.
As long as people are willing to spend more than 60 dollars on their games, the bad business DLC practice won't stop and to remind all of you of an interesting fact:
Germans and brits for example have to pay more money for games and DLC than americans, so for us it's even more expensive and pesky.

You my rich friend are the perfect example for the way publishers should handle DLC.

They tend to offer clearly ripped out of the game content to offer it to you as DLC and basically force you to buy it, just so that they can earn more money. It's cheap and unethical and it drags their reputation into a shithole.
Hi @ Cashcom, Activision, EA ... basically everyone these days, even NRS.

The way they should handle DLC is by offering visual stuff like alternate costumes and so on. There are more than enough people (like you) who would gladly buy something like that, because they like to give their characters an unique twist to be different than the rest and that's totally a cool thing, I don't mind that at all.
But the people who simply want to experience the FULL game, without having to pay additional 20-40 dollars for it ... could just skip the DLC.
But I don't see that coming anytime soon.
As long as people are willing to spend more than 60 dollars on their games, the bad business DLC practice won't stop and to remind all of you of an interesting fact:
Germans and brits for example have to pay more money for games and DLC than americans, so for us it's even more expensive and pesky.
dont get me wrong kill this is the first time i will have ever bought 2 copy pf the same game in the history of me gaming, if i werent so hyped for it being the first superhero fighting game ive played i wouldnt be doing this, idk first time for everything i guess but nothing like this will happen 4 me again in a long time my friend