What's new

Question Should the flash had been power character?

Should Flash had been a power character?

• YES

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Power and strength is directly correlated with speed. Power lifters are some of the fastest athletes from a crouched position. Someone who has the power to travel through time,cross dimensions,run at the speed of light should be able to throw a few vizios. Don't you think?

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Flash can beat every single one of those in the roster if he is serious and willing to kill. Based on his comic feats lol

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Seeing as you're arguing from the character's actual abilities then yeah I guess. But then in the world of Injustice pretty much the whole cast takes Super-Pills so they can actually hit Superman and have it mean something.

If you can hit Superman hard enough that he feels it, you can chuck a car. So by that logic everyone in Injustice should be a power character... which would suck gameplay wise.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Flash can beat every single one of those in the roster if he is serious and willing to kill.
Basically he can, but MMH is a tough match up for Flash. Bloodlusted Barry can speed force dump MMH if it's pre-52. But also remember when the Martian was a Black Lantern, he was able to beat up Flash and Hal Jordan at the same time. MMH has taken out some pretty bad dudes before, but it would definitely be interesting match up.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Seeing as you're arguing from the character's actual abilities then yeah I guess. But then in the world of Injustice pretty much the whole cast takes Super-Pills so they can actually hit Superman and have it mean something.

If you can hit Superman hard enough that he feels it, you can chuck a car. So by that logic everyone in Injustice should be a power character... which would suck gameplay wise.
Nightwing a power character? Revenge on all the Supermans, Black Adams and GLs who pick Rooftop, Arkham Asylum or Ferris Aircraft against NW.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Basically he can, but MMH is a tough match up for Flash. Bloodlusted Barry can speed force dump MMH if it's pre-52. But also remember when the Martian was a Black Lantern, he was able to beat up Flash and Hal Jordan at the same time. MMH has taken out some pretty bad dudes before, but it would definitely be interesting match up.
Depends. A comic would make it more dramatic and exciting but in reality he, assuming this is pre52 flash we are talking about, is just too broken. He would push out every vital organ MMH has in his body before he knows what happened lol or travel in time and kill a baby MMH, or atomize him. Flash can hit with the force of a white dwarf star and can hit a white martian a thousand times before the white martian can blink. He also clocked in at 250 quattuordecillion times the speed of light AND he beat instant teleportation. This is again assuming flash is fighting at his best and wants to kill lol.

But yeah new 52 flash would get manhandled by a lot of the characters in the game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well, should Bane really be a power character? I mean sure he is a roided up monster, but he is still human and has human limitations. Being a bit stronger then a chump like Batman doesn't really count for much when Superman is a thing.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Well, should Bane really be a power character? I mean sure he is a roided up monster, but he is still human and has human limitations. Being a bit stronger then a chump like Batman doesn't really count for much when Superman is a thing.
Actually Bane's new venom allowed batman to hurt superman with punches. Batman was just amped with bane venom and he has no kryptonite at the time so yeah. DC is shi* like that sometimes lol.

In just terms to keep it canon, but if we want to keep it canon....Nightwing should have Batgirl's bola, Cyborg's grapple and a smoke bomb evade move...things he used 95% of the time in his comics....but NRS just gave us staff mode and told us to shut up. :coffee:
And they should of buffed superman

Power and strength is directly correlated with speed. Power lifters are some of the fastest athletes from a crouched position. Someone who has the power to travel through time,cross dimensions,run at the speed of light should be able to throw a few vizios. Don't you think?
In terms of balance:
Isn't the guy crazy enough already?!?

In terms of canon:
Honestly....the Flash's powerset is so finicky to me because once you start talking about his capabilities you inevitably wind up having to talk about the speedforce...and that's where it gets kind of silly.
Now I'm not the be all end all source of DC comics lore, but the long and short of it is that Flash's speed has little to do with his muscles. It has to do with his ability to tap into an energy field that allows him to warp time and space in certain ways that mostly manifest as Superspeed. If that sounds needlessly convoluted its because it is....but it was kind of an effort by the writers to explain how the Flash can run at such high speeds and punch someone without breaking every single bone in his body in the process. The thing is...the Speedforce and its capabilities are kind of inconsistent and oddly specific in that they allow a user to run superfast and perform feats that seem like they might require some form of superstrength....but oddly don't. Ultimately this is probably just the way it is so that flash can have superspeed without the negative consequences while also not being Superman OP.

TLDR: Flash can run at the speed of light and spin his arms so fast they can cause tornados but he probably can't bench more than 250. Its comics....roll with it...

Last edited:

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
What you're saying is correct, but then again, in that case, Superman would be the best in the game by far -fast and powerful-, and he'd be terribly bad against Luthor with the kryptonite suit. Besides, I think the most important part of Flash is his speed, so if we have to put him into one category, I think agility goes before power in his case.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
In that kase. Just leave him able to stay in trait mode all the time... The real Flash kan do it. Ripping the space/time continuum aside, even New 52 Flash kan.