What's new

Should reset kombos be in MK10?

Should reset kombos be in MK10?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK isn't dead, I see more people online for MK then injustice last time I went online so...yeah far from dead.

tons of games have reset's and frame traps, i think taking them out is stupid. Resets Like JC's Nutpunch is fine hell, even stuff like killer frost is fine. We just don't want garbage like Cyrax, Smoke and Jax guaranteed resets in the game.

I beg to differ, there are also tons of fighters that don't have resets, infinites and are played and great games. JC's nutpunch in the corner is kind of annoying after a while, frame traps that prevent your foe from moving is lame after a while. Smoke's reset isn't that easy, I use him and win all the time without his reset it. Jax is easy, keep him far, similar with JC. Still though, if they're taken out the game would be more balanced and not have players rely on every little "thing" to exploit just to win.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
MK isn't dead, I see more people online for MK then injustice last time I went online so...yeah far from dead.

I beg to differ, there are also tons of fighters that don't have resets, infinites and are played and great games. JC's nutpunch in the corner is kind of annoying after a while, frame traps that prevent your foe from moving is lame after a while. Smoke's reset isn't that easy, I use him and win all the time without his reset it. Jax is easy, keep him far, similar with JC. Still though, if they're taken out the game would be more balanced and not have players rely on every little "thing" to exploit just to win.
your opinion, and i didn't say infinites.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
your opinion, and i didn't say infinites.

I guess we all have opinions, clearly this is debatable since it's roughly 50/50 via the poll...

I'm just all for removing anything that can be exploited and abused for easy wins, all I'm going to say. Cheers.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I hope guys we can at least agree on guaranteed resets being "combo detection" glitches that affect scaling and damage at least?