What's new

Question Should people be upset by Tbagging?

Who get's actually mad about Teabaggin? lol
Do you mind if I disagree my Lord,cause it's emotional game and human competition,especially male competition, is by nature very intense and evolutionary important.So it's quite normal if loser side gets angry and wave their weak nerd hand in ragging but laughable protest after winner claim his accolades.

P.S: I'm so full of shit,nobody likes smartypants.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Which anime is this?

BTW, if someone teabags me, I either troll him back or just copies his own teabag. :p

I rarely get mad, when I'm at my patience limit.

Lately, I'm trying to make some trolling brutalities and put them in video. lol

Reactions: GAV

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Got destroyed by a GM online since I picked first and was eating some snacks when he picked GM and wasn't able to back out and counterpick, he then finished with an Xray after spamming me with 50%s in a corner so I quit mid animation as I said in a post above, to avoid wasted time and perhaps some teabags.

Just wanted to say, In case it was one of you guys on the forum: TOUGH!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Got destroyed by a GM online since I picked first and was eating some snacks when he picked GM and wasn't able to back out and counterpick, he then finished with an Xray after spamming me with 50%s in a corner so I quit mid animation as I said in a post above, to avoid wasted time and perhaps some teabags.

Just wanted to say, In case it was one of you guys on the forum: TOUGH!
If you hate Sub Zero so much, let me tell you whom do I hate the most. It's Ermac. i hate his mid-air trolling.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Which anime is this?

BTW, if someone teabags me, I either troll him back or just copies his own teabag. :p

I rarely get mad, when I'm at my patience limit.

Lately, I'm trying to make some trolling brutalities and put them in video. lol
I found it on Google by luck.

Skedar70

Noob
It does bother me. Specially when its the first match and they teabag and then fatal you. Its cancer. Sometimes I get back but other times I can't so for now I just think its better for my health to just avoid playing this kind of people.

The gesture is not so bad but rather the time it wastes to complete the gesture, I just want to play.

It's like when a Nimble player activates Basilisk and does a S4 or forceball at the fatal screen, just time consuming.

But when a friend does it and we have a mic, it makes some enjoyable and laughable conversation material.