What's new

Should Kabal be banned in competitive play? (Community Discussion)

Should Kabal be banned?

• Total voters

REO

Undead
This character has no bad match-ups, dominates all characters in the game, and is relatively easy to pick up and effective in some of the most basic hands. Also make sure to keep in mind that there will be no further balance patches or hotfixes for this game.

Please take time to think about your decision before voting. Thanks.

Discuss.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
The only problems I have is the heavy advantage off the 2 and 111 NDCs, He only is really ban material against the big hitbox characters IMO.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I would like to see him nerfed down to be on the same level of the rest of the top 5 honestly.

Do you really think he is easy to pick up? IMO he is the hardest fighter in the game to pick up. But you can still get him down pretty damn well in the time span of 1 month.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No.

Once he starts dominating tournaments, like being the only character making top 8 aside from maybe 1 or 2 obscure characters, that's when you need to bring this question up.

Give people time to figure out this character. People still don't know what to do vs him.

Kabal players have been winning because they leveled up. Everyone else needs to level up their knowledge vs Kabal.

REO

Undead
I would like to see him nerfed down to be on the same level of the rest of the top 5 honestly.

Do you really think he is easy to pick up? IMO he is the hardest fighter in the game to pick up. But you can still get him down pretty damn well in the time span of 1 month.
The only hard character to pick up and play in this game is Skarlet. Every other character is relatively easy.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
There should be a cool down on the fireballs and eliminate the ex dash. He would still be top tier with those nerfs but until then ban this burn victim patient.

No. At the end of the day, it isn't fair to the people who play the character. May seem like a weak reason to a lot of the community, but I know plenty of people who actually love the character, and that seems wretched to take a character someone loves out of the game.

#characterloyalty

On a more logical level, wait until after Anaheim and EVO to decide.