What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Should Jacqui's F12(1) (OH) be fixed?

Should NRS fix F12(1) on block, since its not coming out properly?

• Yes make that OH work as stated in Move List!

• No its perfectly ok to leave it broken!

• Change it to a mid! preferably safe on block like F12 is!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Hello TYM :)

i have been dabbling around with jacqui Shotgun a bit recently and just noticed (i know im way late to the party)
that Her F121 string is not working properly!

The last hit is an OH,but here is where it gets weird!! the last hit wont come out on block? wtf right?

im asking the community to test it out and reply on whether they think it should be fixed?

I propose to options to turn into NRS.

1. Make F121 last hit (the OH) continue on block! (there is no reason for it to be an OH if not!)

2. Change it to a High/Mid. because its acting like one?

I am favoring making it work as intended, i mean it says in game Movelist data OH, so what gives?
it would be a great tool for jacqui IMO. i don't feel anyone will be worrying about JB being to OP anytime soon, so i feel this small fix is reasonable to ask for!

skater11

The saltiest
I don't really care what they do to it. If they make it come out on block, they will make it full combo punishable. And if they decide to make it safe they will remove any cancel frames.

No. If she has a 50/50 after a string that is plus on block is too strong.

If is made mid..what's the point? She can already do one of her safe shotguns.

MadeOfMetal

No. If she has a 50/50 after a string that is plus on block is too strong.

If is made mid..what's the point? She can already do one of her safe shotguns.
too strong? how so, there is many characters with hellish 50/50s and i wasnt saying OH being safe just if it was mid...

MadeOfMetal

I don't really care what they do to it. If they make it come out on block, they will make it full combo punishable. And if they decide to make it safe they will remove any cancel frames.
even if they remove cancel frames on 3rd hit, thats fine, it has cancel frames on second already, so it would allow her to have a mediocre advancing mixup with low shotgun blast os

too strong? how so, there is many characters with hellish 50/50s and i wasnt saying OH being safe just if it was mid...
Too strong for Jacqui as she is currently. Considering the low is safe and leads to huge damage plus standing reset. She already has a lot of plus strings she doesn't need that man. Just my opinion.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She doesn't need an "advancing mix-up" :S

Actually F121 is pretty whatever to me. The hit advantage is meh anyway.

Robotic

Gentleman.
We've been over this a hundred times. I think I can speak for most of us in the Jacqui community when I say "We are very happy with the Jacqui changes, thank you based Paulo."
Word.

Ive only effed with full auto and starting to like me some warlock Quan. I think these cover my zone, anti zone bases. Any good reason to give a shotty-too-hotty (copyright pending) a shot?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Word.

Ive only effed with full auto and starting to like me some warlock Quan. I think these cover my zone, anti zone bases. Any good reason to give a shotty-too-hotty (copyright pending) a shot?
Great damage, strong vortex game, decent footsies.

Together with full auto, the two compliment each other very well, because hey play so differently.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Word.

Pretty much what Panic stated. I myself am running FA atm, but will dabble with SG again at one point. Seriously sick damage into vortex, oh my!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
bruh stop, you've mentioned this like 10 times now..
It's been listed in Panic's Jacqui fixes thread for eons and after the recent buffs no one really gives a shit, it'll be a shitty mixup anyway coz low shotty will knockdown that close and the overhead is a low damage knockdown as well so there's no real damage from either option.

ConquaY

I play a bug lady, Bruce Lee and a cowboy.
It's not a bug and is working as intended. The combo can only be completed if the opponent is airborn same as F212+D24 for jax, where if you don't launch the opponent with F212 the follow up overhead will not come out.

skater11

The saltiest
Hahhah, please no. But a new skin... yes please.
I kid about the advancing mixups lol. Especially if you look at shotgun variation where there's plenty of mixups there. But yeah I'll take any new jacqui skin, hipster jacqui, stripper jacqui, whatever I don't care lol.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It's not a bug and is working as intended. The combo can only be completed if the opponent is airborn same as F212+D24 for jax, where if you don't launch the opponent with F212 the follow up overhead will not come out.
It may be working as intended, but it's pretty stupid/redundant if that's the case. Why make an overhead that only comes out on hit and list block advantage in the movelist?

What do I care though, idgaf now anyways.

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
that's why i want fixed f121. To stop them block low
F12 is one of Jacqui's best tools, even as is. Amazing whiff punisher and conditioning tool when used correctly. F12 in SG has a built in OS that gives you a full combo on hit and leaves you at +2 on block, leaving you at the perfect ranges to use her walk speed to retreat and bait out a counter poke and whiff punish into full combo.

Other ways not in SG to condition would be abusing F1~RC throw. With the RC, you will be able to grab on hit or block. Once they start trying to duck the grab or poke out of that, you're free to F12 into full combo, or being at +2 on block.

Last edited: