What's new

Should each character have a unique Fatality per variation?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Ok we have all seen at least one of each character's fatality, but would you like it if each character had their variation to have a unique fatality? For example, one of Quan-Chi's fatality has him controlling his opponent while he shoves his sword through their mouth and slices him open, in his other variations of Warlock and Summoner he can kick his opponent through one portal and all their guts can come out another sorta like Scorpions fatality in MK9 but a lil different. His summoner variation can have him summoning those bat like creatures and they can chew his opponent apart while he sits on his skull throne. Would you like them to have their unique fatality that relates to the variation they are using? or the usual 2 fatalities, pit, and baby? I think it would be cool if they did, lots of variety if they have the time for it.

RiverHB

Noob
I'd rather have 2 fatalities per character regardless of variation + Baby + Stage + whatever else they have planned. Ed said in an interview the variation wouldn't affect this if I'm not mistaken. I'd personally rather have access to everything regardless of variation too.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I think it's an awesome idea. It'd make people who have a specific variation they choose more than others feel like they have their own personal fatality.

1-2 Standard fatalities
3 variation fatalities

Doubtful though.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I don't like the idea of being restricted to just one fatality because thats what will happen if you link a fatality to a variation. I rather have access to all fatalities regardless of what variation I use. Just give every character three fatalities based on each variation and make all three accessable regardless of what variation is used

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
no l0l
they wouldn't be as spectacular
quality over quantity
NRS has said they don't want this and won't implement it.