What's new

Question - D'Vorah Should D'Vorah have hurt regions on her stinger?

Should D'Vorah's stinger have hurtbox?

• Yep

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Alien has hurtbox on hit tail now and everybody seem to be happy about it, why doesn't D'Vorah have it too?

With stinger I mean that thing that she uses on d4, d3, f2, ecc...

This is more out of curiosity as this one probably is the last patch.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
No, it's weird for her not having her hurtboxes. NRS maybe missed the part of fixing all the D3 and D4 not having the hurtboxes. They even pass through IK.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
she would get raped by sub zero if they did this. not even the double hitting armor will help and sub zero is the only one doing this helps sooooo please no

how do u feel about SQ
Don't like the 9 recovery frames on puddle cause it gets rids of all her setups. No more using puddle to bait armor on wakeup either. Free wakeups boyz

omooba

fear the moobs
Don't like the 9 recovery frames on puddle cause it gets rids of all her setups. No more using puddle to bait armor on wakeup either. Free wakeups boyz
meh for me its the run cancel nerf that hurts the most. i would've been fine with no jailing it's the only one run cancel that hurts

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
meh for me its the run cancel nerf that hurts the most. i would've been fine with no jailing it's the only one run cancel that hurts
She can still do cancel into jailing s2 and be +2. Just no more 113, 112 confirms. Run nerf and puddle recovery does hurt her doing the side switch to get the corner back, but we can adjust.

She can still do cancel into jailing s2 and be +2. Just no more 113, 112 confirms. Run nerf and puddle recovery does hurt her doing the side switch to get the corner back, but we can adjust.
Or we can say fuck it and go to Kitana. I really like that option tbh. I'm only using D'vorah to make these GM bitches cry

omooba

fear the moobs
yeah but that's the thing not only can she run cancel once but if you do anything more than literally just barely running to hit your opponent all runcancels are gone. that's the hardest thing to adjust to when dealing with zoning. and then you add the fact that she can't use puddle to counter zoning as well it seems pretty hard but eh we'll see