What's new

Shippin out Feb. 2

Just wanted to say l8r to everyone before i leave if i don't get another chance. I ship out to Navy boot camp on the 2nd. Then i'm gonna go SEAL or E.O.D. after basic. I already have an E.O.D contract but they give you the choice to go SEAL if you think you stand a chance. I've been training since march of '09 and like my chances but yea it's the toughest militairy training known to man. I think i'm gonna try it anyways, and if i don't i got E.O.D. to fall back on. They operate with the SEALS so you still get to run and gun (and blow fuckin iraqis up) :) What do you guys think? Anyways good games to everyone i've played on here, and to those i haven't had the chance maybe we will in the future. Good luck to everybody and PEACE!! (or war, whichever you prefer :p)

Drewicide said:
Just wanted to say l8r to everyone before i leave if i don't get another chance. I ship out to Navy boot camp on the 2nd. Then i'm gonna go SEAL or E.O.D. after basic. I already have an E.O.D contract but they give you the choice to go SEAL if you think you stand a chance. I've been training since march of '09 and like my chances but yea it's the toughest militairy training known to man. I think i'm gonna try it anyways, and if i don't i got E.O.D. to fall back on. They operate with the SEALS so you still get to run and gun (and blow fuckin iraqis up) :) What do you guys think? Anyways good games to everyone i've played on here, and to those i haven't had the chance maybe we will in the future. Good luck to everybody and PEACE!! (or war, whichever you prefer :p)
Good luck. I just saw my buddy off to Camp Pendleton out in Cali. He's a Corpsman.

Sushi

Noob
wish you the best of luck here man. hope it all works out for ya. im sure you'll suceed if you have the right mindset.

man good luck. i've been thinking seals over the coastguard for about a month. my buddy just got medically dischared from the seals and he said the training isnt 2 bad. best best of luck! maybe we will run into each other since we have the same basic career choice.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Good luck and get back in one piece. My hats off to anyone brave enough to serve like this.

esBeezy

Noob
dang, we just met you on PSN the other day. i respect your calling to serve, if you feel that's what's gotta be done.
best of luck Drewicide, make it back home.

damn, we never got to play! I kept seeing your name online and just never had the chance to challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to hit you up at least once before you leave. Good luck in the Navy! You're in for some serious hurt that's for sure :D