What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I think (one of) the stories of the tournament was Dookiebrain VS DavidGEM. Dookiebrain won the match, but the first game was largely decided because of a mishap by David in the character select screen. I bet he has to be kicking himself over that.

Dam guys, I missed it LOL. I hit the gym later that day and I forgot all about the tourney. Sucks balls. Who took home the PS4, Btbb9? :)

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
To answer all the messages I've gotten about "What happened!?"... the same thing that always happens folks. I get so nervous my hands don't work.
Losing even 1 match to Sub with Kitana is embarrassing, since that's a 9-1 match for me even against good Subs.

I was hoping someone who still played MK2 regularly would win, but that's the luck of the wheel. Congrats btbb, you're a world beater! Hit me up for some Kit/Jax matches sometime like we did in the og days.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
To answer all the messages I've gotten about "What happened!?"... the same thing that always happens folks. I get so nervous my hands don't work.
Losing even 1 match to Sub with Kitana is embarrassing, since that's a 9-1 match for me even against good Subs.

I was hoping someone who still played MK2 regularly would win, but that's the luck of the wheel. Congrats btbb, you're a world beater! Hit me up for some Kit/Jax matches sometime like we did in the og days.

The luck of the wheel screwed you over in the first round a little bit. Your initial opponent hit Smoke for a free pass, then you got btbb as a backup. Some people got really lucky with it and some didn't. :(

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
The luck of the wheel screwed you over in the first round a little bit. Your initial opponent hit Smoke for a free pass, then you got btbb as a backup. Some people got really lucky with it and some didn't. :(
Oh I don't/didn't mind playing btbb. Was just disappointed that once again nerves handicapped me so badly.