What's new

Match Footage - Shinnok Shinnok match video thread

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
These are just a couple of matches from the online Wednesday Night Fights. I won four in a row (lost last night though) and I'm just really wondering how I can improve. I played @Doctor Stabs and got bodied like 10-2 but I think I just need more ways to mix people up. How can I level up here?
What I do after the Mimicry is cross over punch then 2 then and either low/overhead/grab cause im at +2....

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I started doing that more I must admit but not as much as I should
I still have a problem with landing the cross over cause of the opponent moving or me doing it too early, hence why I sometimes just do a instant air teleport and go from there.

What I do after the Mimicry is cross over punch then 2 then and either low/overhead/grab cause im at +2....
I really don't think you should. At +2 your mix up can be armored out of/backdashed and everything except f4 can be poked out of. And the b3 /f4 isn't fuzziable after mimicry because you are at +104. You can change it's timing. But at +2 you can block low and than either backdash /armor or poke. The huge mimicry hit stun guarantees all of his options to be a pure guess if it is used right!

Fidoskin

Noob
Hi. Here is my ft5 set vs one of the strongest players around. If you guys will tell me how i can improuve my game exept obvious execution problems it should be great. Thanks!

Hi. Here is my ft5 set vs one of the strongest players around. If you guys will tell me how i can improuve my game exept obvious execution problems it should be great. Thanks!
Это ты с кем?) неплохо)я единственно что заметил :ты иногда запрыжку делаешь после Мимикрии, и уже с Jip делаешь либо Лоу ,либо овер, либо бросок. Так просто фазить 18фр овер и 7 фр Лоу легче. Лучше просто подходить(или еще лучше пока время есть в угол бегом его загонять:)) - так тайминг сбивать легче и фиг зафазишь, потому что можно и Лоу позже сделать и сбэйтить чем нибудь. А так в принципе очень нравится!

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.

This thread's been dead for a while, here's my only stream match from Canada Cup. I was super nervous since first major so excuse my sloppyness.

Darumm

Noob
Here is a FT10 I had the other day, I lost the first 6 matches but then managed to win some.
Any tip would be awesome

Last edited: