What's new

Shinnok In Mk 10

Spencer

Always Training
Yea... So I just beat MK9 again to unlock Quan Chi and Cyber Sub and at the End of the game they show you something.

At the end of the game as soon as Raiden beats Shao khan Quan Chi comes out. After Quan Chi talks to whoever Shinnok is and they say that he will be free. Sounds to me like hes Going to be in MK10.

Lets discuss Shinnok because I have no clue who he is

What moves would he have?

Last edited:

Spencer

Always Training
Sorry, but I think this "theory" was known about close to 3 years ago.
Sorry, but who said this was a "Theory" and obviously people who didn't beat game or watched the ending don't know about him. I beat the game and forgot about the ending and this thread is mostly to discuss Shinnok.

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
Sorry, but who said this was a "Theory" and obviously people who didn't beat game or watched the ending don't know about him. I beat the game and forgot about the ending and this thread is mostly to discuss Shinnok.
Im pretty sure that most of us have beaten the game. some more than once or twice.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Yea... So I just beat MK9 again to unlock Quan Chi and Cyber Sub and at the End of the game they show you something.

At the end of the game as soon as Raiden beats Shao khan Quan Chi comes out. After Quan Chi talks to whoever Shinnok is and they say that he will be free. Sounds to me like hes Going to be in MK10.

Watch the ending on Youtube
This cannot be serious. You never played MKM:SZ MK4 MKA did you.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Meat for MK10
In MK9 vita challenge tower there is a meat kombo challenge so it is possible that he will be in the next mk game. But he's not a new character. KT mentioned that there will be a new character from MKL season 3 as a DLC character for MK10. I'm keeping the dream alive.

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
In MK9 vita challenge tower there is a meat kombo challenge so it is possible that he will be in the next mk game. But he's not a new character. KT mentioned that there will be a new character from MKL season 3 as a DLC character for MK10. I'm keeping the dream alive.
Has season 3 of MKL been announced or anything? i've been pretty out of the loop.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.

Lets discuss Shinnok because I have no clue who he is

What moves would he have?
I suggest you watch MK4 ending videos from youtube. Endings of Quan-chi, Reptile and Shinnok himself might give you some ideas about how Shinnok is.

His is likely to be a zoning character like Noob, Ermac, Kenshi, etc. He might just be a boss character, i.e. unplayable.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
meat included as a grappler could be fun

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
I said this before and I'll say it again. In MK10 he should be the boss, sub-boss will be Moloch. Once you take Shinnok down to 30% he should transform into his true demon form (via MK:SM) and be a Goro/Kintaro/Motaro type of boss. It'd be a good change and challenge!! Second sub boss should be the OG Quan Chi though!

trufenix

bye felicia
I want new characters. New demons and monsters and other mystical things. No more humans, ninjas, or humanoid ninjas from other realms.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I hope they blend the cast well. People that grew up only playing MK 1-3 may be turned off at the thought of a brand new cast. It needs a good balance.

trufenix

bye felicia
MKDA Reptile lizard costume for you then.
I would love more Zatarrans, I was happy as a pig in shit when they took / kept Reptile's humanity away in MK9. That is a character evolution I can get behind.

But MK needs more. This is a fiction that encompasses gods, demons, vampires, elementals, and mutants. The fact that the strongest fighters in all the realms all look like asians and americans is pretty fucking weak. This ain't the age of latex and green screens anymore, its time for them to put that modeling / animation department to work.

trufenix

bye felicia
The cast of MK9 was perfect. You can't deny that. Anyway, I was suggesting a good balance of characters, no need for such a smart ass comment.
It's not smart assed, its true. NRS made a game for people who said only MK1-3 characters are any good , they said it a hundred times and it was incredibly authentic. Now its time for the series to grow, and that means old characters need to evolve or get left behind.