What's new

Combo Video - Impostor Shinnok "All Khans Are Weak!" multiple character combos

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Various high damaging plus meterless and one bar ways to get your vortex even with a copies move.

"All Khans Are Weak!" Shinnok 65% Combo:

Meterless vortex Khan

Shinnok " Hamennahabba!" Meterless Kotal vort:

Lao

Shinnok Spin 62 % Corner Combo:

Midscreen
Shinnok Hatspin 40% vortex combo:

Kitana

Shinnok Princess Combo 61%:

Midscreen vortex ender
Shinnok Fan Vortex 40%:

Takeda

Shinnok Ryu Tech Combo:

Shinnok Corner Ronin:

Mileena
Shinnok roll 60% Combo:

Meterless vortex
Shinnok meterless roll vortex:

Shinnok 41% one bar roll vortex:

Reptile

Shinnok Reptile Combo:

Erron Black

Shinnok Meterless Sand Corner Combo 42%:

Scorpion

Shinnok 44% Spear Vortex:

Jaqui
Shinnok Jaqui Combo:

Kenshi
Shinnok Kenshi Combo:

Jax
Shinnok Ground Pound 32% Free Meterless Dmg:

Shinnok 85% Jax:

Shinnok troll combo:

SubZero
Shinnok Sub Zero Combo:

Shinnok Troll Combo #2 Hellspark: https://youtu.be/UwWqZQ40MIE

Shinnok Quan Combo: https://youtu.be/_c-LdxqBni4

:) yo Ian!: https://youtu.be/GJHg9lZNMow

Last edited:

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Not sure on how you're planning to start those combos considering they can just block
You have to condition your opponent by grabbing him after mimicry after that they will try teching that's when you hit them with the string if they block cancel into mb amulet your plus run and grab or run and do 312 into these setups

Most of these also work from a punish 112 or 312 you don't have to do it immediately after trance you can hold on to the move and just use it when you get a punish

I was mostly showing off max damage but there is legit ways to use these and end in trance

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
You have to condition your opponent by grabbing him after mimicry after that they will try teching that's when you hit them with the string if they block cancel into mb amulet your plus run and grab or run and do 312 into these setups

Most of these also work from a punish 112 or 312 you don't have to do it immediately after trance you can hold on to the move and just use it when you get a punish

I was mostly showing off max damage but there is legit ways to use these and end in trance
why would you try to tech when you risk losing 30-60% instead of 12%? Unless it's the end of the round and in that case it doesn't really matter. Oh well

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Dude, nine quads has done it again lol.. These are awesome! This makes me want to pick up shinnok!

Where's that dirty ground pound combo you were doing to me though? ;)

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
why would you try to tech when you risk losing 30-60% instead of 12%? Unless it's the end of the round and in that case it doesn't really matter. Oh well
Shinnok gets a damage boost after he lands a mimicry doesn't he? His grab becomes 16%. I'd say at that point teching becomes very important

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
btw @Ninequads93 Standing 3 and F2 will connect into Takeda's Tornado Kick, but that's it :(
Hey thats better then nothing!!

In the corner you can do like whatever string into hellspark mb takeda flip and continue your combo to get vortex

I've also been having success with b3 into kung jin flip , he's safe and my homies told me ex flip is +3 :0 so essentially we can do trance into overhead flip then on the next rep go into b3 low to keep them guessing

Fenixy

Noob
vs KENSHI, rising karma is actually a launcher even from the ground:
112,db1,d2 lazy 34%
112, db1,d1, spark 3 hit MB, run, f22,mimic 38% or after MB dash for d2. 42%

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
This is the type of stuff that scares me xD (flashbacks to cyrax unstoppable)
I enjoyed every single vid, man. Extra good shit, keep working on this Shinnock variant, looking forward to more intriguing and scary vids ;P