What's new

''She's Going Away".The Mileena Mentor Thread

Seen these types of threads in other character thread so i thought we should have one to help mileena players get better other than that Q and A thread . but if you guys feel that this thread is useless the by all means close it lol. i dont know who's the best Mileena out their so far . or is it to early to say,but their arent that many casual or tournament videos anywhere on youtube or justintv. to learn from thats to my knowledge. so with that being said. ill copy the format from another Mentor thread

Term key:
: O =Still being taught
: X = Currently not being taught
: ? =No idea
: S=Stand by, either no mentor to teach, or other students are currently in the way
:Number=Lessons so far

This is how the format will go: Format Credit Goes to [XR] Dai Huu.

You(Or myself) will invite me(you) to a 1 on 1 private party and match. We'll play 2 sets or 3, and I'll go from there. If the lag prevents us from having those sets, I will begin the lesson from scratch. Things I will go over but not limited too are:
Footsies
Block Strings
Combos
BnB Combos
match-ups
Frame advantage
Teleport Shenanigans and etc.

After every 1-3 day, we should go over a new topic(s). After the last day, we should start bringing in other players who play other characters and you will start testing out on people who does not know how you play. we ALL SHOULD be watching through this, pointing out how you do and any patterns or mistakes if we notice any. If we do not notice any straight forward patterns/habits and we feel as though you are ready to head out without any guidance, then we should let eachother go. Then congratulations, you have graduated from the Flesh Pits!

Mentor Gamertag
Metr0id Black (Full/part time until Further Notice)

Mentor for PSN( I dont Have a PS3 so if theirs anyone who has a PS3 and know's a decent amount about Mileena and wants to be a Mentor PM me)

XBL students
GrimJaw08. 2 Lessons so far (O) (Has a really Nice low Poke game, Decent Teleport Shenanigans).

Samuari Rican X . 1 Lesson so far (O) (Know's Mileena's BnB's very Nice Roll Game, Solid Footies)

An Uchiha Legend. (?) Sent me a PM but did Not get back with me.

(Under Construction - Updates Pending!)

Buy all means im not the best Mileena out their im pretty sure some of u guys can show me a couple of things with her(and thats the point of this thread) so please lets help each other out. My Gamertag is Metroidblack.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Edit this part and you'll be solid. Also, credit me for this format please.
This is how the format will go:
You(Or myself) will invite me(you) to a 1 on 1 private party and match. We'll play 2 sets or 3, and I'll go from there. If the lag prevents us from having those sets, I will begin the lesson from scratch. Things I will go over but not limited too are:
Footsies
F+3 okizeme
Combos
match-ups

nice, im down for some 1v1 if ur down for it Metroid, ill send you a freind request . teach me something with mileena :china:

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
I like what this has become. Really putting TYM on the proverbial map with the growing community willing to help each other.

I like what this has become. Really putting TYM on the proverbial map with the growing community willing to help each other.
yea im trying to get better with mileena and like i said i havent seen any mileena matches to learn from and i play casuals with friends alot waiting for the next tournament

GG's Black, sorry we couldn't get more games in but my brother wanted to play Halo lol. but i kinda see what i need to improve on. instant air sai and my combos im down for some more games tomorrow if ur down?? didnt know mileena's ball roll could be use like that u kinda mind fucked me in that last match lol GG'S tho :china:

GG's Black, sorry we couldn't get more games in but my brother wanted to play Halo lol. but i kinda see what i need to improve on. instant air sai and my combos im down for some more games tomorrow if ur down?? didnt know mileena's ball roll could be use like that u kinda mind fucked me in that last match lol GG'S tho :china:
lol yea good game lol. yea her ball roll is pretty bad ass if u time and space it right u can bait some one into attacking .and it puts u behind ur opponent lol

im gonna add you black probably after the nba finals are over if you are still on.
send the invite Casper im log off at the moment i kinda forgot that the heat are playing lol!! gonna watch that ,Burn One and take my ass to sleep gotta work in the A.M if ur down we can play tomorrow. just take it easy on me lol

Im game, im currently using her. I will be online today for a long time, im trying to get good at the game. My time is pacific just a fyi to anyone.

Alright then Infidel Lance i'll send u a friend request just in case im log on when your not. how long have you been playing with her?

Gentlemen, can I join in on the mentor program. I play milena as my main. I may have something to contribute, but I'm not sure cause I don't see anyone good with milena. Xbox or ps3?

Gamertag: ignorant bizzle

Gentlemen, can I join in on the mentor program. I play milena as my main. I may have something to contribute, but I'm not sure cause I don't see anyone good with milena. Xbox or ps3?

Gamertag: ignorant bizzle
yea you can join, i play on xbox 360 but i have a PS3 as well metroid black is my PSN tag its been a while since i played on ps3 tho not sure if their is a space between Metroid Black tho lol and like i said before BY NO MEANS am i the Best Mileena player out their i just wanna get good with her. lo if u body me dont get mad but i do have a few tricks of my sleeves with her tho

yea you can join, i play on xbox 360 but i have a PS3 as well metroid black is my PSN tag its been a while since i played on ps3 tho not sure if their is a space between Metroid Black tho lol and like i said before BY NO MEANS am i the Best Mileena player out their i just wanna get good with her. lo if u body me dont get mad but i do have a few tricks of my sleeves with her tho
Lets do this tonight. Like 1030est?

yea Same here it seems like i hit that same wall LOL untill i started playing on stick its alot easier for me now my combos are coming out more just have to work on my timing now its really easy to buff moves on a fight stick lol

AIBOSTON

Don't be mad!
Hmmmm, I'lll play you. I hate Mileena Mirrors but I don't see many ppl playing her. But I'll try you out. I dont think I'm the best with her but I can beat a decent amount of the roster of playable characters with her. She is my main since MK2

yea sure i'll send u a invite sometime. but im warning you now if the lag is too much i wont even bother playing. (im sorry) i dont even go online that much i just go to practice mode. online sucks

Hmmmm, I'lll play you. I hate Mileena Mirrors but I don't see many ppl playing her. But I'll try you out. I dont think I'm the best with her but I can beat a decent amount of the roster of playable characters with her. She is my main since MK2
Ok, well I should be online sometime tomorrow evening. Send me a friend invite on PSN. If what I hear about the improved net play is correct, that would be even better.