What's new

She's Amazing!

TWZTID

Noob
just a heads up

ur wasting ur time posting things that are not game related. this isnt mku and asking how often u poop or shave. this is a very strong gaming/tournament site......... unless ur mkf

i may be wrong but thats how i feel. i just hate viewing random shit.

just a heads up

ur wasting ur time posting things that are not game related. this isnt mku and asking how often u poop or shave. this is a very strong gaming/tournament site......... unless ur mkf

I saw the NON MK video thread and saw multiple videos that have nothing to do with gaming.

I'm not saying I'm gonna be posting my life problems or random shit every single day.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow very impressive. i dont watch those shows, but damn shes hott and is talented she should win LOL

just a heads up

your totally wrong about that.. i dont know where you heard that. it sounds like the crap spewwed by the psychos over at that site.. LOL

bend over twztid ~ time for a spanking boy O_O

Tim Static

Adminerator
First, play nice, ladies.

just a heads up

I know what you meant, but its ok to post things that arent MK related or whatnot. I dont want this site turning into a facebook page but its ok for that kind of thing. no one is gonna break anyones fingers for posting goofy vids. But also, if it looks or sounds silly, dont click on it, my friend. :)

I saw the NON MK video thread and saw multiple videos that have nothing to do with gaming.

I'm not saying I'm gonna be posting my life problems or random shit every single day.
Well, i actually had to move this to the Non MK videos :p

right, I'm very serious when it comes to gaming, and a break is fine here and then.

I cannot wait to compete in tournaments representing TYM in the future :)

TWZTID

Noob
LOL, i love how this thread had 20 views and 0 posts before i posted.

ur welkum kitana :D

@Dan- Here ya go (_*_)