What's new

Sheeva hotfix wishlist

it'd be tight if sheaves low grab hit opponents that were laying on the ground, it could pressure players to wake up more often and get raped

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
it'd be tight if sheaves low grab hit opponents that were laying on the ground, it could pressure players to wake up more often and get raped
it would be great, but probably overpowered. It would just be nice to have a bit more range for it though for those stupid long range D4 characters.

The main thing I don't like about her currently is her mid screen damage is terrible which hurts her in MU's like Kabal, where she has to work to get in, but even if she does she doesn't do enough damage to make it worth while. ❤
Yeah, when people say she does so much damage they are thinking of her low grab. That is a gimmicky move that has no real guarantee of working. A 30% bnb midscreen is probably bottom 5 in the game when it comes to damage. I should make a chart and figure exactly where a 30% bnb midscreen fits in the whole cast of 32. I am sure it is bottom 10.

Yeah, when people say she does so much damage they are thinking of her low grab. That is a gimmicky move that has no real guarantee of working. A 30% bnb midscreen is probably bottom 5 in the game when it comes to damage. I should make a chart and figure exactly where a 30% bnb midscreen fits in the whole cast of 32. I am sure it is bottom 10.
Off the top of my head Stryker and Baraka's are pretty terrible, but both have resets, and both have decent zoning anyways. Mileena can choose positioning or go for tele mix ups or a reset.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Her jump stomp should have properties like the ground pound where anything touching the ground is hit with unblockable damage.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Her jump stomp should have properties like the ground pound where anything touching the ground is hit with unblockable damage.
that would be hilarious and awesome. Considering just stepping on the ground does that, flying 100 feet in the air and landing should have the same effect.

Espio

Kokomo
Stryker, Jade, and Sheeva have similar damage output, the most I can get on reliable BNB's with Sheeva is 34% without meter, low grab is very situational to the point that it really shouldn't be factored into her damage output.

Sheeva can get 4o% in the corner, but as is the case with her low grab, it's very situational. Sheeva has not been compensated for being so slow, I would be 100% okay with her speed if she had the best( or one of the best) damage outputs in the game, she should anyway, she's a powerhouse grappler..she wasn't properly compensated for her weaknesses, which is why she struggles so badly in this game. Stryker can get 40% midscreen though.

Faster characters should have a lower damage output than slower characters, that seems like a logical, common sense balance issue.