What's new

Sheeva Frame Data

Her lack of a fast hitting mid turns me off soo much from her.
People are asking me why I might be starting to stray from Sheeva. And this is my answer. No fast mid attack. I strongly believe that her standing 2 should be a mid attack. It is 12 frames the same as Raiden's standing 3 and that is a mid attack. I do fear this having a potential to be OP with the frame trap.

But if you do a blocked bf3 and dashed and did a 2, wouldn't the opponent have plenty of time to do a d1 and not be trapped over and over again?

But yeah I just realized if standing 2 were a mid attack, she would have a block infinite in the corner :( so there goes my idea.

One thing that I think would help her is EX Telestomp to have armor on the way up and down, but only do 11% damage. That way she can get out of the corner.

I started playing Sheeva not to long ago and if I were to pitch an idea on how to buff her I would probably make f3 18 frames or within that region so she can preasure low better with her grab.

Armor on en jump would be cool, that or armor for En Stomp

I like to through out F4 alot. I think its a swell short ranged charge attack. It would be cool if i could combo a fire ball or stomp. but she doesn't need it.

the first one is the only one id really like to change, the rest are just fantasies. other then that I think shes awesome.
Isn't Armor on en grab good enough? it does like %30 with stomp